The Guild of Fancy Men

Killzar

Hail!

We are The Guild of Fancy Men. You may have heard about or have seen us on the road. We are open to all races and anyone who is a warrior. Our fort is still in progress and we will update about the name. We all have a common trait, we are warriors. This is a warriors guild and we will do what we must for our kingdom. However, even though we are a multiracial group, we may not accept undead. The undead person must be trustworthy.

Currently we have 6 men and need more. We recruit select members depending on their trust and skill. We are currently in constructionn, but our fort will be up soon.

The goal of our guild is to unite and create a massive city for the privaleged people.

Thanks for reading my guild post, updates will be posted soon.

If you would like to join, message me, reply on the website or in game.

Good tidings,

Killzar

The Guild of Fancy Men

Redid version

Who we are: We are a summoned group of "brothers" who will stand and defend each other to the death. We are are a very exclusive guild only open to whom we trust and know to be very worthy warriors and men. If you see one of us do not expect to harm us without payback or some type of retaliation. For we as brothers stand united, stand bravely, stand fancy.

Roster:

Vympel - The Mercenary

Killzar - The Dwarf

Fenris - The Dancer

Dr'zar - The Shamen Who Doesn't Know Magic

Where we are: We are currently finding a place where we could reside, hopefully some place fancy. Where we could hold sword duels, and grand balls.

Our Goal: To have a the fanciest Village in all of Aegis, where the rich have vacation homes, and where the merchants prosper.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.