The Ravenwind Fellowship Guild

imageaudio

((Welcome to the Ravenwind Fellowship Guild page!)) My name is Wilhelm and the Ravenwind Fellowship is all about helping others and fighting evil. Many in this land feel as if there are other corrupt guilds which we seek to remove from power. Our guild color is purple and emblem is a raven, so if you see men running around in purple uniforms and need any help, please feel free to ask! There are currently six different ranks in the guild, New Recruit, Soldier, Knight, Champion, Officer, and Grand Master. ((I've attached pictures of all the different uniforms and labeled them in the attachments.)) If you wish to join us you can create a guild application and send it to me via a bird. ((Just reply to this topic. If you have any other questions please private message imageaudio.)) We have a bulletin board right outside the Wilds docks when you first enter the Wilds. For more information on us visit the board.

The Ravenwind Fellowship Creed,

We pledge to serve those in need and to defend the weak. We will rid this land of the corrupt and unjust. We will not serve evil but instead defeat it. We are justice!

(Post your application in a reply to this topic.)

Member Application:

((IGN)):

Name:

Race:

Skills:

Why do you want to join us?:

Any additional information you would like to share (optional):

((Attach an image of your skin so that I can edit it for a uniform))

post-55547-0-72999000-1361698970_thumb.j

post-55547-0-79703100-1361699759_thumb.j

post-55547-0-56927400-1361699770_thumb.j

post-55547-0-89301200-1361700793_thumb.j

post-55547-0-52969600-1361700800_thumb.j

post-55547-0-39874600-1361700808_thumb.j

post-55547-0-07010400-1361700815_thumb.j

(( Guilds are RP posts, please make this post into an RP post, perhaps add some way for people to find out about this guild if it is not secret. Otherwise you have no excuse to not make it RP. ))

(( Guilds are RP posts, please make this post into an RP post, perhaps add some way for people to find out about this guild if it is not secret. Otherwise you have no excuse to not make it RP. ))

((Ok it's fixed. If you have anymore suggestions let me know.))

((You should put up a note, and make it more descriptive as its very hard to see how to get in the guild itself.))

((What do you mean note? You just write out an application and post it in the desc.))

((Thanks Raptor.))

((Ok it's fixed. If you have anymore suggestions let me know.))

((It isn't fixed, you need to add an actual roleplay method so people can find it like *A note is posted in Oren* at the top of the topic.))

((Thanks Raptor.))

((It isn't fixed, you need to add an actual roleplay method so people can find it like *A note is posted in Oren* at the top of the topic.))

Ohh ok I understand what everyone is saying now. It is fixed now take a look. "We have a bulletin board right outside the Wilds docks when you first enter the Wilds. For more information on us visit the board."

((This is WAY too similar to both the White Ravens and the Ravens... Both of them ended rather badly...))

((How is this similar to their guilds? I've never heard of them and just made up everything myself. The guild seems to be doing fine actually. It is pretty well set up in my opinion and i'm working on getting land rights to build a base. After that everything should be set up and we already have members. I just invited them before I made the guild page.))

((Please use double brackets for OOC, first off. Just saying. Second, you may not have heard of them, and that should be expected. They are both disbanded, and thus, under inactive guilds, there simply for archival. Third, why I say that is from experience... These guilds both started truly successfully, but the RAVENS, though once working for Justice and Peace (Outside of the law) fell and were corrupted into a simple group of cutthroats, and soon fell apart. The WHITE Ravens were a successful and good group of RPers. But the fact they worked outside of the laws for much the same goals, caused several nations to band together and wipe them out. Continue on as you wish. I am simply warning you that it will likely be short-lived.))

((First add signs of showing OOC, second, anyone who writes an application on this page and you implementing it would be metagaming as there would be no way to actually RPly implement it without showing how someone can RPly reply. Posting an page with NO WAY TO FIND IT RPly is not nessecarily helpful. You said something about a bulletin but NOBODY CAN FIND this RPly.))

((Please do not OOC on guild threads. PM the OP with your questions and issues. If this gets to a point where it is a problem, the thread will be locked.))