Dragonbeard Trade Co.

Merkaken

-OOC-

Some things to remember about  the company is that we are a chaotic neutral. While we are honest hard working people, we may do some rather... "Unhonest", shall we say, jobs from time to time, if the coin is good enough. Now, this is not known to all employees  only those who are trusted, so try not to meta this.

Rules:

-Don't powergame

-Don't metagame

-Do NOT strip mine, or leave floating trees. This will result in an immediate kick from the company, no exceptions, no excuses.

-All pay must be given to Hirin Dragonbeard (Soresan)

As we are just starting out, we don't exactly have a base of operations, a store front, many employees, materials... You get the idea. So don't be surprised if you apply and you don't see we have a base (yet).

((By being hired from different people. Every person they get hired to protect, they earn commission.

and poo... I thought the new post was going to be an applicant :c))

MC Name: Anawkin52
IC Name: Gefm OnyxHeart
Race: Dwarf
What is your profession and job you wish to apply for?: On'estly ah Trader bu' I can be ah ungineer.
What makes you qualified to be a member?: I am part of da ungineerin' guild an I was lookin to make some coin ta' further m'ie studes"
Experience in your trade (Don’t be afraid to say “None”): Few 'ere an' dere, mostly sold iron 'n stuff fer rudstone
Reason for joining: Need to ear' som coin ta further my studes in ungineerin' an' ta  by a 'ome                                                              

*Hirin strokes his beard, then grins, taking out his stamp and slamming it onto the letter.*

ACCEPTED

*A postman returns to Gefm with a letter in hand. He hands the letter over.*

Ye's been hired! Once we've go' our base set up, we'll get ye' tah work!

*Gefm takes the note* "Thank 'ye lad, Met me en the wilds, I thin' we can get som good business, if yer up for et" "Ma' Brother Holdid can get us a shep" *reaches his hand to shake "Nic' ta meet ya"

*Hirin grins and shakes back. "Good lad. Yer gonna go far 'ere. Ah'll let ye' know when ah'm readeh fer yeh."

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.