[Updated 7/13] Kim's Art Thread ✍

Kim

Never understood the purpose behind bandage bras. :V

But regardless. Adorable piece Kem.

Haha well I know from experience bandage bras hardly work unless you're going for binding, and I think in her case it's more of a top that has preexisting strips sewed on to it that clasps at the back so it only gives the illusion of the 'bandage bra'

Heerozero, its a bad b*tch top. Stop hating.

B)

From one artist to another, I can say with a happy heart that your Artwork is simply wonderful. I do not yet hold the skill to even compare to you yet, but I look forwards with a hopeful outlook that perhaps one day I will be able to draw as well as you. ;v;

I hope one day I can look on my own artwork and see the same level of detail and skill as you, especially after seeing the progress you have made over your long presence in LOTC.

Anyway, enough rambling, I've said that what I wished to say.

Thank you for your time, and do keep up the splendid work ;v;

Awww, thank you so much q_q that really means a lot to me especially because I understand how you feel when you say "I do not yet hold the skill etc."! I was in that same exact boat haha. I'll just say that if you keep it up you definitely will get to where I am, and maybe even further!

Thanks again!!

Never understood the purpose behind bandage bras. :V

But regardless. Adorable piece Kem.

Cause its hot?

Cause its hot?

Tactful as always :)

How would you be with drawing Star Wars universe characters? If you wouldn't mind that I may think about commissioning a piece or two in the future.

How would you be with drawing Star Wars universe characters? If you wouldn't mind that I may think about commissioning a piece or two in the future.

Nope! No objections, but it really depends on what you want drawn :P based on that I'd accept or deny!

Wow does this chick suck at art.

Wow does this chick suck at art.

Thanks for the +1 post count n'bump beau <3

Your artwork is wonderful Keem!

Thanks bunches!! And I quite enjoy your 3D modeling :D That third picture is hilarious.

658970e26ce06fcae1b3969ddfc2dadb.png

Just so you know, you cause daydreams and turmoil amongst friends. I hope you're happy Missy. !_!

658970e26ce06fcae1b3969ddfc2dadb.png){for(var>

Just so you know, you cause daydreams and turmoil amongst friends. I hope you're happy Missy. !_!

Nooooooo...... >:)

...I have been here all this time and haven't known Keen does art, wow you are gifted!

...I have been here all this time and haven't known Keen does art, wow you are gifted!

;3 Haha yeah, I like to hide in the Graphics forum away from the rest of LotC. Thanks!!