[Updated 7/13] Kim's Art Thread ✍

Kim

Updated again finally! Should be posting a bit more often, although it's going to be mostly traditional art as that's the only real time I have to doodle c:

As I mentioned back in June, these are excellent pieces in my opinion. I would really like to repeat my prior request and put up another one for my character Silus Iullius Horen, but you are still not taking requests right now, are you?

As I mentioned back in June, these are excellent pieces in my opinion. I would really like to repeat my prior request and put up another one for my character Silus Iullius Horen, but you are still not taking requests right now, are you?

Apologies, but I'm still not! It's all has to do with personal issues though. I find it hard to make art when I'm not fully into it, and I guess requests really aren't for me. Sorry, and thanks for the compliment as well!

On another note, updated with another image!

Sorry for the double post (oops, triple post aha.....), but uh... Updated!

As it says in the original post, I compiled a bunch of my character designs and put it into one long post. It brings back the memories D; Of when I used to draw like that LOL.... Enjoy all the old work!

Keemy Babie <3 keep up the good work, I'd love to know what painting techniques you use, its too interesting for words <3

This is some of the best art I have seen on the LotC forums. Congrats miss. To bad you don't have a request thread. You would always be busy with art :D +1

Keemy Babie <3 keep up the good work, I'd love to know what painting techniques you use, its too interesting for words <3

Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't see this until now ;-; I'd love to talk to you sometime! If you have any questions you could send a PM c:

This is some of the best art I have seen on the LotC forums. Congrats miss. To bad you don't have a request thread. You would always be busy with art :D +1

Haa, thank you so much ;u;

I had a sketch request thread a while ago but it got swamped with requests and I lost interest... But I'm probably planning to do IRL commissions soon!

Don't forget about my fantastic profile picture image. 

Don't forget about my fantastic profile picture image. 

I'm suprised you still have it after all this time xD

Oh goodness those were the good old days.

Whoop there it is :D

(Updated)