Parent-Killing-Orcs And Other Cliches To Avoid

Samoblivion

Orcs, despite not being particularly the most well behaved individuals in Anthos, or the safest to be around of, are an honorable race and will not slaughter random humans unless they have a very strong motive behind it.

Humans are the real monster here, with the inquisition and holy orders such as the white rose whom rip elven babes from their mothers arms and toss them down ravines, and you still dare to regard them as heroes. A race that kills dwarves just because they can and raid orcish deserts, elven forests, kha jungles, and dwarven mountains alike in the name of their false creator. . .and yet the orcs are the monsters, the orcs are to blame for everything, while the real menace stands right before you, committing crimes in the name of their twisted religion. You know nothing applicant, NOTHING!

3uzhvv.jpg

Orcs, despite not being particularly the most well behaved individuals in Anthos, or the safest to be around of, are an honorable race and will not slaughter random humans unless they have a very strong motive behind it.

Humans are the real monster here, with the inquisition and holy orders such as the white rose whom rip elven babes from their mothers arms and toss them down ravines, and you still dare to regard them as heroes. A race that kills dwarves just because they can and raid orcish deserts, elven forests, kha jungles, and dwarven mountains alike in the name of their false creator. . .and yet the orcs are the monsters, the orcs are to blame for everything, while the real menace stands right before you, committing crimes in the name of their twisted religion. You know nothing applicant, NOTHING!

3uzhvv.jpg

And yet, most applicants are Humans.

My lil' halfling's mother was eaten by hungry orcs after stumbling upon their humble burrow.

Daddy was a ditcher.

(That was my application char, ohh the good ol' days..)

There was a group of 5 humans running around in a clan yesterday with this exact story... I called them Orphans morons they didnt like it.