aegis fight club

GrimBeard

Hello friends its GrimBeard and i love fighting do you? well knows your chance! im starting a fight club where well duel, melee, and have friendly drunken cpmpetions! if you want to join fight club fill this out. the locations will vary every session! there might be a club house and the RP name of it is Aegis'es fighters. also we will not tolerate feuds were here to fight! Also its not fist olnly well make up fun fights you are allowed to view the figths also i need 6 fighters before we do anything ( GMS allowed to join :ugeek: ) also i need some one to hold bets. if you join fight club you'll get money for every fight one. for every fight lost you lose nothing but pride. ill have private fights, arena fights, and normal fights, also staged fights, and random people fights ( well rp though) well join the aegis fight club!

Mc name'

IG name

why do you want to join

ALSO tell everyone of fight club under guilds section. we want fight club to grow

Fighter count (including me) 6 we need 6 so i can start the club house!

the club house is now being built the first fight will be out side oren on sunday

Isn't the number one rule of fight club..... don't talk about fight club? :lol:

No but in all seriousness this looks pretty interesting. Good idea. But I think some proofreading is in order.

Isn't the number one rule of fight club..... don't talk about fight club? :lol:

No but in all seriousness this looks pretty interesting. Good idea. But I think some proofreading is in order.

((If that was the case, why would they let people film them the entire way through!?))

Guest gwilson3

I'm in Grimbeard. Also you should add someone to act like a bookie to bet on fights

Mc name kevinlive

IG name Jack

why do you want to join Because I love fighting and arena's :D

everyones allowed into fight club

Mc name:Craotor

IG nameCraotor'lur

why do you want to join ,im one of the best orc fighters aaround so i want to test my strenght agains other good fighters!

Like i said evryones accepted i just want you to post so i know your in. dont ask me to be acpeted you already are 8-)

MC name: Leland22

IGN:Mili

Why I want to join: I want to PVP in a fun environment and have a good time.

Mc name' Noble_4

IG name Hu'stok Thu'tok

why do you want to join

I want to join because i need money and i love to fight.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.