United Shipwright Colaboration Pact

SpiritSpectre

DdZy2gD.png

The Talaran Sailing Company - Zevandir Ships - Vivendi Building Co.

Description and History:

The USCP is a shipwright cartel. Their goal is to secure a steady income to the members and a secure supply of ships to their customers. The USCP is a non governmental organization that was created at the Vivendi-Talaran Conference in 1398 by Vivendi Building Co. (A subsidiary of Vivendi), The Talaran Sailing Company (A subsidiariy of The Talaran Co.) and Zevandir Ships.

USCP was formed at a time when the shipbuilding market was largely separate from centrally planned economies, and was dominated by multinational companies. At the same time, this companies held heavy tension between the market. USCP's Policy Statement states that "The economy and the sailing market don't have to be affected by the conflicts between the always disputing firms."

The three company owners: Nathan Ashby, Faendal Al'adan, and Zevandir agreed that the conflicts had to stop and focus on the incoming new companies that will try to take the market by any means necesary. Stating this, during the Conference the three Company owners signed the USCP, giving an end to the conflicts and starting a united colaboration.

USCP Statements:

[To be writen]

Members and Respective Signatures:

Zevandir Ships - Zevandir

The Talaran Sailing Company - Captain Faendal Al'adan, Talaran SC.

Vivendi Building Co. - Nathan Ashby, Vivendi CEO.

*Rona Ironsail signs here name

"I will sign this, but I will not release my own personal products to the market place for now".

((If you guys need help reproducing ships let me know, I do not mass produce one specific ship, due to making each different, but if you need help mass producing any of yours shoot me a message)).

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.