[Lore] [Magic] [Complete] Void Translocation

Elindor

After a long discussion the magic team has come up with an answer. This lore will be accepted and moved for the Lore Team to review as long as living beings are taken out of the picture. You are able to use this on moving objects such as an arrow flying at you, but when brought back from the void the arrow would not be moving. If you have any questions or concerns pertaining to the lore feel free to message me.

After a long discussion the magic team has come up with an answer. This lore will be accepted and moved for the Lore Team to review as long as living beings are taken out of the picture. You are able to use this on moving objects such as an arrow flying at you, but when brought back from the void the arrow would not be moving. If you have any questions or concerns pertaining to the lore feel free to message me.

All living beings? Because based on how this would work there is only a minute difference between a flower and a lizard in terms of how 'alive' they are. Can you PM me what the specific concerns are so that I can adress them correctly?