[Complete] Meteorite Hitting Anthos

Tefzors

Not sure if Metorites would be considered as 'lore' but whatever.

My idea is that a meteorite strikes in middle of nowhere (not sure where, just not close to Salvus because I just read about a thread that says ther is a lot of RP in Salvus and it would make people go somewhere else) and once the lump of rock hits it will do devastating damage, will leave a huge crater in the ground with flames and such, and it will start thundering a lot.

Sorry, I have no other ideas, but the rock would be made out of some block that one could not find/obtain, like some sort of 'space rock' but it would be just obscidan. Some towns or something should have some houses collapsed due to the earthquake by the impact of the rock.

If you have any other ideas please suggest and maybe add some feedback!

EDIT: I am not sure if this event ready happened I wasn't around probably then I started playing late February on this server.

EDIT 2: Alphalord just suggested end stone as rock instead of obsidian because end stone is rare and seems like actual space rock (Because End seems to be like in space)

This has happened on a number of occasions. 

Not sure if Metorites would be considered as 'lore' but whatever.

My idea is that a meteorite strikes in middle of nowhere (not sure where, just not close to Salvus because I just read about a thread that says ther is a lot of RP in Salvus and it would make people go somewhere else) and once the lump of rock hits it will do devastating damage, will leave a huge crater in the ground with flames and such, and it will start thundering a lot.

Sorry, I have no other ideas, but the rock would be made out of some block that one could not find/obtain, like some sort of 'space rock' but it would be just obscidan. Some towns or something should have some houses collapsed due to the earthquake by the impact of the rock.

If you have any other ideas please suggest and maybe add some feedback!

EDIT: I am not sure if this event ready happened I wasn't around probably then I started playing late February on this server.

EDIT 2: Alphalord just suggested end stone as rock instead of obsidian because end stone is rare and seems like actual space rock (Because End seems to be like in space)

Have it land on Salvus, that will make others goto diffrent cities to roleplay. :D

Have it land on Salvus, that will make others goto diffrent cities to roleplay. :D

looks like you read that thread. If it hit perfectly in middle of Salvus, it would be completely anhilliated. And then others would go to different cities. Also if Salvus was destroyed that would weaken Oren so much, and make humans go to capital/other cities.

This is all implying that there is debris in space to hit our planet.

Since the planet [presumably it's a planet] was created through design rather than chance/ a reaction, I don't know why there would be any space trash floating around.

Although, it has happened before. Hmmm.

This is all implying that there is debris in space to hit our planet.

Since the planet [presumably it's a planet] was created through design rather than chance/ a reaction, I don't know why there would be any space trash floating around.

Although, it has happened before. Hmmm.

Well considering the LoTC planet has a moon, surely there are other space bound debris, be it other planets or meteorites. 

Well considering the LoTC planet has a moon, surely there are other space bound debris, be it other planets or meteorites. 

Except that the world was made like that. Whereas in real life, the moon was formed from fragments torn from the earth itself, and there is lot of debris left over from the big bang, etcetera.

For the sake of fun RP I suppose that technicality doesn't matter. Let's just say the Creator decided to magick up some fiery meteors of destruction, hmm?

Except that the world was made like that. Whereas in real life, the moon was formed from fragments torn from the earth itself, and there is lot of debris left over from the big bang, etcetera.

For the sake of fun RP I suppose that technicality doesn't matter. Let's just say the Creator decided to magick up some fiery meteors of destruction, hmm?

In the Dwarven mountains there is a crater, within it there is what appears to be a huge meteorite. There were also several areas like that in Asulon.

I'd agree with you though, I'm down for anything that supports fun role play

This has happened on a number of occasions. 

:yuno:

y i mis dis?

Ike's reaction "What, a flying rock the size of (Rock size here)?" Rock hits nearby, and Ike flies into the ground

In the Dwarven mountains there is a crater, within it there is what appears to be a huge meteorite. There were also several areas like that in Asulon.

I'd agree with you though, I'm down for anything that supports fun role play

Funnily enough, I made most of those. I AM SUCH A HYPOCRITE.

^^ We did something similar to this about a month back.

It was a quiet night so Freema decided to do something out of the blue. Crashed a spacerock into the ground, then a bunch of peasants came out and mined it under Toveah's orders. Was quite nice ^^ I'll talk to Freema and see if he's up to doing it again.