[Complete] Meteorite Hitting Anthos

Tefzors

Didnt the holy lands in Asulon receive a bunch of meteorite events? (On phone)

There was one in Kalos I remember on 12/21/12. It gave us a chance to RP our characters in case the end of the world did happen. Fortunately, it did not because we would then all be in heaven playing LotC.

Wouldn't it be prudent to just post this as a reply to that thread instead of starting a whole new one?

I never knew that a thread existed, actually never knew if such event happened.

Except that the world was made like that. Whereas in real life, the moon was formed from fragments torn from the earth itself, and there is lot of debris left over from the big bang, etcetera.

Ah, atheists. Well, at least you don't meta rl hypotheses to explain the origins of the ingame universe (like the high elves <.<)

I could've sworn that there was a meteor in Elysium.

There were meteors in Elysium, Kalos and Asulon!

And now there are meteors in Anthos too! Thank you for the event idea, it is being carried out over the course of the next few days. If you would like us to aim one of our celestial bodies somewhere where you are likely to find it in RP, just say!

Ah, atheists. Well, at least you don't meta rl hypotheses to explain the origins of the ingame universe (like the high elves <.<)

She isn't necesarily an atheist in the catholic church they teach the origins of the universe are a matter of science and that they don't have authority to teach otherwise

Due to the fact that this event has happened in Anthos multiple times and will continue to happen at random I would ask either Viper or an FM to place this in the "completed events" subforum.