The Vielxa

Goliath

1443346-dark_wizard_by_jimmygzon.jpg

(Posters in every nation, as well as various trees along the Anthos Highway.)

The Vielxa

We seek destruction, we seek power and we seek knowledge.

What We Are:

Currently the lands are plagued by the ever growing population of tainted souls.They have not received the blessing, for they are unworthy. We do not value them, nor do our gods. They are not by any reckoning of use upon these lands and as the days dwindle for them we grow relentlessly in power. Many have attempted to trick our gods into thinking they are worthy but their pitiful attempts have been unsuccessful. We are hallowed entities and we shall fight as one in curing the lands of the taint that engulfs it. We are stronger. We are wiser. We are the mages of Anthos; they are those individuals who Iblees deems unworthy, not blessed and tainted. We work in unison in order to drive a stake through the hearts of the citizens of Anthos.

Whilst we do not house a constant home, we gather in secluded areas in peace. Together we plot and work toward the demise of the non-magic users. We are a brotherhood, a family.

We welcome only men alike ourselves, with similar motives and similar strengths. The goal is simplistic yet grueling to obtain yet the combined strength of us is one hard to match. Our name is little known throughout Anthos and our goal is deemed obsolete. Oren and nations alike reject our kind; they see us as a great threat and we shall reinforce this belief. We shall stand together and whittle the inhabitants to a mere few, and then continue whittling. We are a brotherhood. We are a family. We are the Vielxa.

Joining:

Are you magically adept? Do you deem those without the gift beneath you? Do you wish to empower Anthos, with you and your brethren at the head of this new world order? If the case is yes, simply sign this poster and you will be considered.

A bird will be sent if you face acceptance.

There is no system of ranking for all brothers bar one are equal. One single master shall dictate the ploys we undertake.

Rules:

Thou shan’t harm another brother.

Thou shan’t openly preach the cult’s motives to others.

Thou shan’t steal or be deceptive to another brother.

Thou shan’t partake in any killing without another brothers consent.

Thou shalt practice a magical art.

Thou shalt enfuse the utmost trust into another brother.

Thou shalt discriminate against those who aren’t blessed.

Thou shalt kill those unworthy.

Failure to follow these rules will lead to the removal of thyself from the cult and a brutal death will be faced.

Application:

Given Name (Minecraft name):

True Name (Character name):

Magic Art Practiced (and current tier):

Do you condone villainous actions? (Do you have an accepted villain application?):

Short biography of thyself:

(Villainous Evils required: 2a, 2c, (3a if you decide to worship Iblees as he provides you with the strength to excel at a magic subtype [Optional]) and 4a)

A work in progress, subject to change.

((One thing, the Color is rather hard to read. Other than that it is good.))

Reading the Poster Altan Bronte looks rather confused "Is their god Iblees? Or is it a group of gods?"

He quickly continues on his walk to Abresi Hoping to open a stall.

Given Name (Minecraft name): _Kraal_

True Name (Character name): "Famine"

Magic Art Practiced (and current tier): "I practicce Illussion, I have much knowledge to later sstudy," ((tier 0, one more week and I'm tier 1 (after the RP test of course)

Do you condone villainous actions? (Do you have an accepted villain application?): "Ssss- I'm planning to later..." ((Making VA, almost done, estimated around a week)).

Short biography of thyself: "Ssss- there'ss not much to know... I'm High Elven, casst out... I later dwelled in the foresst, meeting Juiccy. Afterwardss, I dwelled for yearss in the vear'heaven ssewerss, living off Juiccie'ss Juicciess. After the yearss of dwelling I began to practicce Illussion, dabbling sslightly before dedicating mysself to learning the entire art." ((Juiccy is Famine's giant squid, and Juiccie'ss Juicciess are her babies))

*Tormis looks at one of the posts along the Anthos highway, reading it over and over again.*

"Protecting my friends will be much easier with these people with me..." *Tormis mubmles to himslef as he continues to stare at the poster*

"Perhaps I should ask Goliath about this next time I see him..."  

"Plague" scampers toward a nearby poster in a primitive stance, eying it coolly. It allows a thick chortle to pass from the depths of its mask as it trails its finger over "Famine's" reply and makes several identical indents under his name. Swiftly, the slender figure dashes back into the shadows, nothing but its incomprehensible cackling remains in the desolate streets.

Given Name (Minecraft name): saromon50

True Name (Character name): Tormis

Magic Art Practiced (and current tier): Conjuration Tier 0/1 ? 

Do you condone villainous actions? (Do you have an accepted villain application?): Soon.  I promise

Short biography of thyself: I awoke in Anthos, unnable to remember my family or where I came from.  I had, and still have, a need for knowledge, and thusly joined the Arcane Delvers.  I am still with them, however I have not been able to attain the knowledge that I seek.  I later met Goliath.  Saved his life twice (almost).  He has now begun to test me, and hopefully make me his apprentice.    ((decent summary of my life thus far))

"Plague"'s eyes trail over the Nation's Crossing coolly. Amongst the tree's branches it feels a sense of homeliness as it gazes upon the tainted plains that surround him. It waits patiently, fondling with a miniscule gem in hand. "The entity has been secured..." it mumbles along with a high-pitched childish snicker. "We have it..." it mumbles once more, standing to its feet, watching Horen's spawn aimlessly battle with the Dwarves of Anthos with scornful eyes. "They shall feel the brute force of The Vielxa..."

..."Only time will tell."

Given Name (Minecraft name): BlindPiratez

True Name (Character name): Klorg

Magic Art Practiced (and current tier): Mi am sekwetley peepin' mi maztah, agh mi am praktizin' illuzion mojo.  ((I'm still getting me an overseer.))

Do you condone villainous actions? (Do you have an accepted villain application?): Yub, mi an eevel gobo! *laughs hysterically* ((I have 1a, 3b, 4a, and 4c.))

Short biography of thyself: Mi am mightee gobo! Mi nub laik tew eetz deh carruhtz, agh watughmeelun. Bub mi LUB MEETZ! Purkchupz agh zteak bi veri hozh! Mi am pweety hozh klompin' bub mi kan git bettah. Zo, mi maztah hab beenz duing zum illuzion mojo, agh mi wub laik tew learn haw tew yooz mojo zo mi kan trickz deh sharaz! Zo, yub! Dat iz mi biografii.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.