[Complete] [Magical Location] Void Nodes And The Hollows

Jistuma

There is an island already in play (With Urasepts permission) and no one has gathered to find it in roleplay due to it being so far out of any islands... Although it is one of the biggest mana nodes or void nodes on the server, (again Urasept gave permission for it to be created) Dsdevil and I spent weeks constructing it, although it is small we have built big monsters, as with the island being hostile and adapt to be superior. So if a normal 1-5 man fleet were to sale the fish/squid that rests upon it would easily ruin the ships and maybe kill the crew if not and one makes it to land than they will be facing other monsters....

Anyway enough of that given and this was approved by Urasept when the start of construction of Anthos was created.

edit: No one in RP knows of this island currently, although if some LM's wish I can hand out the cords for it for OOC use.

Again mana/void nodes were already accepted just not expanded on like what Jistuma has done here.

... Forgot to mention the monsters are not that large, maybe x2-3 of the original size... 

Have you been there recently? If it is Lich Island, people do actually know about it. There is a node within Lich Island that I have spent some time trying to find, but it appears to be deep underground.

Have you been there recently? If it is Lich Island, people do actually know about it. There is a node within Lich Island that I have spent some time trying to find, but it appears to be deep underground.

No one should currently know of it in RP, Dsdevil Metagamed to find the island, as with bringing Salamandra on with the trip... The RP for it should of been voided, as with myself talking to Urasept about it.

No one has encountered the island in RP that has not been voided due to metagaming, as with the monsters would of killed the lich/s easily. So again it has not been found and no one should know of the knowledge of that current island while also it only being their purely for event purposes. So again no one in current RolePlay should know of the island... If so the monsters would of made short work of the ship they brought, as with the fish and squid that currently resides on the island... With than the currents pushing you into the sharp rocks designated around... If any current knowledge of the island has been created than is it possible I could have a read of it to see if it is ligitiment RP grounds otherwise it needs to be a void of RP sorry for the inconvenience.

LOL. You are way behind the ball then. That island has been in use for ages. There's a fast-travel boat and everything.

LOL. You are way behind the ball then. That island has been in use for ages. There's a fast-travel boat and everything.

I have been their recently yes, although the fast travel boat was suppose to be for OOC use, (quick transport) if it was used IC than the boat would have already sunk, either being pulled in by the currents or being attacked by the squid/fish. If the island has not been found in roleplay and was roleplayed incorrectly I will ask urasept to put an permission system to which no one can enter the area.... Again sorry for the inconvenience

Edit~ Please send any replies about this through a Pm.

No more talk about the island please.

As for the monsters, I would say 1.5-5 times bigger, depending on what size is more fun for the players and events. Example is trolls could be larger than those creatures, but a Giant crab, or a giant rat could give other types of rp. If you have a rat the sizy of a dog, it could be interesting, but a rat the size of a large wolf could give a better fight, and a rat the size of Rhino could be the master Rat of the server. I don't give details about which size it should be, why? Event Team members, and Builders know which would be the best for the Rp, ther would be no whale size rat, but if they grow to be bigger than orcs or just as big as Halflings, has to do with the rp that is wished to be generated by it.

Also back regarding the node itself.  The roleplay generated by those around or effected by it could be great, due tot he fact of the energies around it causing chaos to any in the vicinity either physically or mentally.  I approve of this lore and once its completely ironed out all the details hope it gets implemented.  Great job once again Jistuma , why are you on the Lore team yet? 

On a personal note I think it would be great to have the event team use these nodes to make fun small events or even large scale ones that can bring roleplay in many different forms, from voices in the persons head to strange deformed creatures, or beautiful rare unicorn polar bears.. whatever you can think of only your imagination can stop you with this event team.