The Cal'ek Warband (Independant Faction, protected base!)

Amagous

Ah so they have the permissions to accept invites or is it still just you?

I've pretty much quit minecraft as I've given up on the search for a good server, and the horrible skill system has pretty much raped this server for me. That, and I simply don't have the time to roleplay anymore. Any few hours after work I do get are spent blowing stuff up on LoL, Eve Online, or Fallen Earth. At this point, I'm discussing with the others on the private Cal'ek forum's about who wants to lead the Warband and take over as I'm on permanent "temporary leave" until, god willing, the skill system is fixed or removed, and we've worked too hard for the Warband to simply up and disperse.

Most of us are quitting/have quit/are gone/simply don't get on, mainly because;

A. The skill system has effectively raped the server in most of our eyes.

B. We're all busy with real life. School, work, partners, friends, etc etc.

C. There's not much organized "crime" for us to fight. Our only real targets would be the typical undead and the less then capable black hand.

So, for those 3 reasons, and a few more personal ones to each of us, the spot of Warband Chieftan is pretty much up for grabs to any current member of the Warband who wants it and can find the time to lead the Warband. I just posted that about 10 minutes ago, so it might be another day or two before I hear back from anyone.

In the mean time, hang tight. We'll figure something out to get new, fresh, invigorated leadership into the Warband. We've worked too hard to simply let it disperse once more. Also, I'll still be around to "lead" the Warband, mainly to offer advice and guidance to whoever the new leadership may be, and to manage the forums and edit this main post as myself and the leadership see fit, etc etc. Things like that.

Minecraft Name:nickanino596

Character Name or Nickname:mordekaiser

Race:orc

Character age:26

Age in real life:14

How could you bring honor to the Cal'ek warband?: My warrior and subtlety skills would help in combat

Why do you wish to serve the Cal'ek Warband and the people of Aegis?: Because it sounds like a good, relentless, bloodthirsty group that I would love to show my skills to

Do you have a skype or steam account? If so, what is it?:yes, jcanino1997 (skype)

p.s., i havnt joined the server yet, i am waiting to get my application approved, i will let you know when it gets accepted

Minecraft Name: DanielSozonov

Character Name or Nickname: Daniel Sozonov

Race: Human subrace southeron

Character age: 20

Age in real life: 15

How could you bring honor to the Cal'ek warband?: I shall bring honor to the Cal'ek warband through protecting and helping the weak while fighting the evil. I will not res until the earth is free of monster who fight weaker foes.

Why do you wish to serve the Cal'ek Warband and the people of Aegis?: I have seen the unthinkable that moment when the orcs attacked I have seen them raze and plunder killing everyone in sight and I think it is time for payback but with good intentions. My dad was killed by a group of orcs and want to carry on the tradition of protecting the weak while defeating the evil. So now I wish to server in the Cal'ek warband and uphold the law and bring justice.

Do you have a skype or steam account? If so, what is it?: yes my skype name is Danielsoz. but you can find me by searching for Daniel Sozonov

Amagous I'll take the leader of the Cal'ek I guess, or maybe we can sell the guild? I mean the base is worth what 120k? tell me if your interested Amagous becuase I still pplay LotC

okay, I'm back from being inactive. I would be more than happy to restart the Warband if it isn't already.I'm not meaning to grab being the chieftain, but I want to get it started again.

EDIT: I visited the base, it is still being built? also, I have no perms for it. if somebody could amend this I'd be happy :smile: .

Less than capable? I'm offended D:

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.