The Cal'ek Warband (Independant Faction, protected base!)

Amagous

Nahh, ive gotten about 5k in one day before, so i guess i did donate over 4k then :P since all my money goes to the Cal'ek

Damn O.o you must play alot. Most I remember us earning was in about an hour and a half, you, me, and a third person(Ogland..? I don't remember) earned 8-10k or so killing mobs. But we were at it damn near non stop.

well when we lived in the mountain near oren it was mostly us, toothfuzz and ogland, then when we were at the log cabin it was mostly us and ares and i think ogland at times. cant really remember anyone else really that was doing stuff other then this one guy that went trading a few times for us, he stopped coming on after like 3 days though :P

9 people looking at this atm and yet noone outside of the cal'ek has posted anything recently :P (not including guests), if you haz any quick questions mah steam is relyt123

EDIT(cuz i dont want to make it look like a bump): we are still very much accepting, and are VERY close to revealing ourselves (sorta, and once we get protection) and coming out of the wilds and into the rp, about 10-15k to go, which would quicken if we had more people! you'll regret not applying when we come out of the wilds and show everyone how awesome we are :P

we only have 5k to go! we'll have protection by the end of today if Availer or Shiftnative come on :D

Edit:4k to go :D

3k to go :P

1k to go, ::DDD

80000 minas ::DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

:D

Wish I could have helped more but its awesome we are getting protection

EDIT: We made 80k, finally!

We finally have enough to get protection for the base and the lore is done. Simply waiting on Availer or shiftnative to log on to assist us with getting it now. Woot woot!!

Link to the Cal'ek History:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14973

ps to new members we need more in the path of glory.

The paths aren't there to be "filled" yugi, they're there for people to join whichever fits them best.

Sorry for the double post, but I figure its bump worthy.

The Cal'ek Warband has its official theme song now!!

Makes me think deeply about life, and wonder where all my fellow Cal'ek will be when this is all said and done ;) To hell 'n back boys, to hell n back.

That's the extended version of the song for anyone listening. The "main" song cuts off at around 5:15-5:30. It just goes into an awesome instrumental after that.

Minecraft Name: Nate_Carmady

Character Name or Nickname: Orgloth Gro'Malog

Race: Orc

Character age:17

Age in real life:15

How could you bring honor to the Cal'ek warband?: I will crush your enemies under my blade, cutting our way to victory!

Why do you wish to serve the Cal'ek Warband and the people of Aegis?: I have wandered many miles, weeks and months to reach Aegis and am in search for a profession.

Do you have a skype or steam account? If so, what is it?: Skype: Nate.Carmady Steam: Leethaxor

Am I the only level 2 member who wasn't mentioned in the history?

Actually, we're both rank 3 now, in the same branch :P