The Cal'ek Warband (Independant Faction, protected base!)

Amagous

The forums are back up.

I noticed. How very strange.......But, a welcome event ^_^

Cal'ek Organization is back in swing and we're once again working hard.

56 000 Mina's and rising. We're getting ever closer to having our base protected under our own rule, free of any obligations to a nation.

Since Amagous has already posted twice in a row, I'm going to add that we are now three quarters of the way to our base being protected and independent of any nations.

Minecraft Name: Austinpowers999

Character Name or Nickname: Theron_Grals

Race: Orc

Character age: 30

Age in real life: 15

How could you bring honor to the Cal'ek warband?: Thoren is a fierce and noble warrior who is unlike his barbaric kin; he wishes to serve for the better good.

Why do you wish to serve the Cal'ek Warband and the people of Aegis?: He wishes to help all races no matter what size or skin. He wishes to slay those who perform crime not encourage it.

Do you have a skype or steam account? If so, what is it?: TheOrangeToast

(On a side note: Hopefully if i'm accepted my membership to your band of warriors won't end like the Templars and I have changed alot amagous More mature and my Rp has improved)

hello Theron if you want i Rizan will be able to show you to are base when your exsepted

sorry for typos

Minecraft Name: Austinpowers999

Character Name or Nickname: Theron_Grals

Race: Orc

Character age: 30

Age in real life: 15

How could you bring honor to the Cal'ek warband?: Thoren is a fierce and noble warrior who is unlike his barbaric kin; he wishes to serve for the better good.

Why do you wish to serve the Cal'ek Warband and the people of Aegis?: He wishes to help all races no matter what size or skin. He wishes to slay those who perform crime not encourage it.

Do you have a skype or steam account? If so, what is it?: TheOrangeToast

(On a side note: Hopefully if i'm accepted my membership to your band of warriors won't end like the Templars and I have changed alot amagous More mature and my Rp has improved)

Blast from the past number 3!!

Seeing as it was simply your RP and maturity that needed work, but your obedience and willingness to learn was intact last we talked, I'll gladly welcome you into the Warband Austin.

And the Templar's never truly died ;) Acre was flourishing, after a bloody conflict with Avalonia we prevailed(mostly. We captured their princess, executed their king, and their kingdom was in dis-array while our was calm and expanding). I'd consider that a victory on all accounts haha. The only thing that brought about our end was Stykernag's insanity causing most of us to depart from the server.

Also, the Templar's would be thriving here as well, except after an incident with the Warband when I was re-organizing it and about to reform us into the Templar's, someone with very little knowledge of their actual structure formed them, meaning I couldn't use the name or group idea at that time. He has since disbanded the group as he poorly organized it, making it Templar only in name and banner, nothing more.

Edit: Last but not least; I started my job with Shaw Pipe today. Surprisingly, however, I'll be on more now because of this. As the days wear me out, I will be coming back to LotC more and more for its casual relaxation and enjoyment, meaning increased activity, and hopefully resulting in some very interesting RP for all of Aegis due to this very soon.

Oh what I ment by end like the templars was like I was kicked out of the templars and I hoped to not be kicked out of this one :D

Minecraft Name: TheCrackerJack

Character Name or Nickname: Rire Marimot

Race: Elf

Character age: 25

Age in real life: 16

How could you bring honor to the Cal'ek warband?: Honor? Bah, honor has its place, but I plan on bringing Glory to the Ca'lek warband. Those who oppose the Warband and my intentions will face my wrath. I will abide the rules of the Warband within my time there, however long it may be. But I desire to aid in making the Warband one of the strongest and most powerful factions of all Aegis. I will admit, I am not the most honorable fighter around. But I understand those who heed the call of the honor track, for they have their motives, while I have my motive of bringing power to myself and my allies.

Why do you wish to serve the Cal'ek Warband and the people of Aegis?: With cold steel in one hand, bow in the other, thousands of undead and evil ghouls, minions, and beings will fall to me along with those who the Warband deem corrupt and unhonorable. The Warband, amongst its honorable fighters, needs ones who bring glory to it. I plan on working with the Warband to the best of my abilities, and all of its endeavors, while also bringing glory to thy Warband along with my title.

Do you have a skype or steam account? If so, what is it?: My skype is thecrackerjack1234, steam is bullsticks

With the guild leader of the dark brotherhood resigning, I lost contact with the dark brotherhood. Figured I might work with you guys instead. It fits my char's motives anyway, he just wants to be powerful and bring glory to his name, good or evil be damned.

I thought only Amagous had the authority to accept, but if not thanks. :D

Do I get a pm stating the details of the Warband? I also hear there is a forum.

welcome to the band cracker.

Don't over step yourself yugimon.

@ Cracker, yea, you are accepted.

O cool. I died because part of the map reset(its been fixed since) and I spawned on the plateau, which was originally Y:103, which we leveled to Y:100, but for some reason was in its original natural state, and died inside the rock. Lost all my stuff, including over 100 feathers, 2 diamond swords, and 3125 Mina's.

The Mina's and feathers alone are easily a week worth of work for two-three of us combined. So, we're out that now. So, to everyone who's donated recently, since the GM's will do nothing about this glitch to restore the items or Mina's, all your hard work for the past week is now gone. Yea, I'm thrilled too.

O cool. I died because part of the map reset(its been fixed since) and I spawned on the plateau, which was originally Y:103, which we leveled to Y:100, but for some reason was in its original natural state, and died inside the rock. Lost all my stuff, including over 100 feathers, 2 diamond swords, and 3125 Mina's.

The Mina's and feathers alone are easily a week worth of work for two-three of us combined. So, we're out that now. So, to everyone who's donated recently, since the GM's will do nothing about this glitch to restore the items or Mina's, all your hard work for the past week is now gone. Yea, I'm thrilled too.

Nahh, ive gotten about 5k in one day before, so i guess i did donate over 4k then :P since all my money goes to the Cal'ek