Helvetius

((Sorry, we didn't get the message in time, next time use the Skype chat!))

Edit: Was talking to Jackary, also religion is cool.

Lacedaemon sits in his tent polishing his helmet. He continues to watch the Aytosian forces prepare for battle.

IGN: Saluka16

GMT: EST

Do you have Skype (required) and TS3 (optional): I have Skype and just teamspeak.

What age do you wish to start your character off as? 9Max 4 years old): 3

Do you understand that you will have to make Villain applications at certain times in your life and you will have to be patient in times of your character's progression: I understand this, I have had to make VA's before, I can do it again.

What do you rate your PvP skills on a 1-10 score?: 4-6 (Awful laptop)

What do you rate your RP skills on a 1 - 10 score?: 8-9

Suggestions?: None at all

((An update has been made to our social status system. Birth into Aytosiates will close soon. The application to join with an existing character has changed as well. Joining will no longer result in becoming a Helot but the next status up.))

Marcus de Stolistes looks confused at his assistent when he receives word of a new enslaving human society.

"I guessed humans had morals" he muttered while grabbing his parchment. He wanted to infiltrate the society, but decided not to. He had better things to focus on, like saving his noble status.

1. IGN: spawnfan55

2. GMT: Central
3. Country: United States
4. Do you have skype and/or TS3: Skype
5. What age do you wish to have your character start as (May start at any age if your feeling confident):meh at about 30
6. What do you rate your PvP and RP skills on a 1-10 scale? Okay pvp skills about 6-7 unlike all these other idiots that rate it at 10-10 and get killed by a zombie lol.
7. Suggestions: I wanna be a blacksmith nuff said

((Welcome to Aytos spawnfan!))

Slaves with herbs and spices crowd around Lacedaemon applying it to his injuries. He sits in his chair weakened and slouched. He could hardly believe what was happening. The dwarves were doing a number on him and his people. Outside occasional cries of pain emerge from other tents as they are treated.

Shaking his head, he thought of their situation. The Aytos didn't have many to fight against the mighty armies of the Dwarven Empire. Their forces always outnumbered them. Lacedaemon grits his teeth as the nearest slave begins to stitch up a gash on his shoulder. His body suffered several injuries on his chest, stomach, and legs.

As the slaves finished their work, a new Aytos slammed the doors open into his room. Behind him around a hundred Aytosians, fresh from the boot, stood proudly looking in. Chuckling, his gaze returns to the lead Aytosian who speaks in a stoic tone.

"We are ready for battle, sir. Death to the 'igits!"

The scene ends as everyone starts to chuckle...

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.