Standardising Spectral Creatures

Supremacy

To me, this sounds like not only is gold effective, but steel is too. Just because you don't require gold to harm them doesn't mean gold doesn't harm them.

I'm sorry if I worded my opinion incorrectly. Yes, gold harms us. No more than it would a mortal, however, in fact less due to the Graven's ability not to feel pain except for when denying his duty. In any case, I shall leave such to Grim, and I say now that I will take and support whatever position he takes on this matter.

-Sancus

To me, this sounds like not only is gold effective, but steel is too. Just because you don't require gold to harm them doesn't mean gold doesn't harm them.

'm sorry if I worded my opinion incorrectly. Yes, gold harms us. No more than it would a mortal, however, in fact less due to the Graven's ability not to feel pain except for when denying his duty. In any case, I shall leave such to Grim, and I say now that I will take and support whatever position he takes on this matter.

-S.

Realistically you could just retcon his amulet to be mage gold.

What amulet?

-S.

This would Not make sense for all special creatures not all are undead and some have acid that eats throw

metal, Oozes, so it should just be undead special creatures.

This would Not make sense for all special creatures not all are undead and some have acid that eats throw

metal, Oozes, so it should just be undead special creatures.

He never said SPECIAL. He only said SPECTRAL. :P That means ghosties only.

Eh, I don't much like these changes. I made Graven weak to normal metals instead because I didn't want them to seem OP. Plus Hunter kinda needs gold to hunt undead stuff. Besides that, daylight weakness on graven will kinda screw with most of us. I don't really want to get demanifested just because the sun's up. Brilliant light however, would still hurt us, quite a lot, just not quite to that extent. It would drain our energy, there you go.

I'm all for us having complete immunity to weapons if it means we are only vulnerable to gold, unless that screws with Hunter, in which case NO NEVER NOT IN A MILLION YEARS <3 other Graven. I'm not sure, but I do know I dislike most of these changes.

- _Grim1_'s two cents.

Eh, I don't much like these changes. I made graven weak to normal metals instead because I didn't want them to seem OP. Plus Hunter kinda needs gold to hunt undead ****. Besides that, daylight weakness on graven will kinda screw with most of us. I don't really want to get demanifested just because the sun's up. Brilliant light however, would still hurt us, quite a lot, just not quite to that extent. It would drain our energy, there you go.

- _Grim1_'s two cents.

As I said, I will take and support Grim's stance. As with most Graven I've talked to about this subject, we're all quite... Hesitant.