♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

It was mainly OOC trolling, "Undead griefing is usually only a couple smashed windows"

Our base, had cobblestone placed in it, flooded, it wasn't much RP in my opinion, they went too far and even you can agree to that lol, but oh well, we got Bloodnights VIP permissions at our base now so try grief us now sled :P.

It was mainly OOC trolling, "Undead griefing is usually only a couple smashed windows"

Our base, had cobblestone placed in it, flooded, it wasn't much RP in my opinion, they went too far and even you can agree to that lol, but oh well, we got Bloodnights VIP permissions at our base now so try grief us now sled :P.

Along with the fact that no one was there to appose them so rules were severely broken. I don't even give away the location of the nether portal even if I'm against the undead because it's an ooc courtesy. Plus they would get camped like hell. I was very disappointed by the lack of RP behind that and how helpful the GM(Not pointing fingers) who came just said "Undead attack" and completely left before I could say much or explain the story and said that he didn't have enough time to waste on me, so, ya know, seems like they were having lots of laughs over TS. But the main point is we should turn that crap ooc trolling and greifing into RP as it did annoyingly affect us.

Indeed, that was the breaking point of the Black Hand... HOWEVER little Reeceykins <--- I seriously get called that IRL.. came along, with bloodnight, simonbane and zarsies and we resurrected ourselves... Kinda. ^^ And yeah I agree that was mainly OOC, Sledder hated me at that point, I messaged monkeychez once bla bla bla, I get a reply from Sledder like "Stop talking to the undead" bla bla bla... Whatever though Sledder is frowned upon these days and his trolling led him nowhere...

*Awaits Fanboy crush and whispers*

<---- in charge of the Undeads together with Allen until 30th :3

Anyone interested in working more together?

MEMEMEMEME! You know you'll always have your supply of Gold from me, no matter what.

*thisisnotanattempttogetinwithyourguysIjustreallyreallylikeyou*

If Only I can grant permissions to this specific thread to you guys. I need someone to contribute to the writing whilst I'm away from the keyboard. I'm on my iPod

:/

Hmm... I think many have called me a "legendary" writer :D.

Who?

CoughIwrotethefirstparagraphandmostofthesecondoneCough.

CoughIadvisedyouonbetterwordingthanyourpreviousdraftbecauseitusedbasicvocabularyandbadpunctuationCough.

Ahem.

So we got a name for the initial fall of the BH and wanna do a history of it?

So we got a name for the initial fall of the BH and wanna do a history of it?

Ohmahgod...I'M THE 1000TH POST!!! WE DID IT GUYS!!! THE BLACK HAND HAS ACHIEVED THEIR ULTIMATE GOAL!!!

I'm writing a history, as well as the IO's intricate detailing. If only I can get someone to help edit...

Too bad Shen's not an FM. It would help dearly.

Does that mean I should make an FM application? :P Meh, then I would have to act RESPONSIBLE and not have a BIAS and not troll as hard as I usually do.