The Sea-Strelts Of House Ruthern

SirSnowMan

*A letter returns to Kaelys, stating for him to report to the Dreadfort.*

((Msg Taylorstriffe or empirerebel as I am unable to be in game right now.))

((The main post on this thread got all messed up when I went to put a link to a uniform on it. If you seen any major mistakes/grammer or whatever, PM me. Thanks.))

Tiberius slumps into his chair and takes a sip from his mug. He says to Kaelys, "Oi! Get Lord Dunham, tell him it's urgent." He then unfolds a map and lays it on the table in front of him, he begins to talk to himself and Kaelys scurries off quickly looking for Lord Dunham. 

Tiberius slumps into his chair and takes a sip from his mug. He says to Kaelys, "Oi! Get Lord Dunham, tell him it's urgent." He then unfolds a map and lays it on the table in front of him, he begins to talk to himself and Kaelys scurries off quickly looking for Lord Dunham. 

"Da!" Kaelys nods, running off to send for Lord Dunham.

Baron William Dunham makes haste, traveling to the daunting Dreadfort, with two of his most trusted Bristiric guardsmen at his flank. He appears before Tiberius, stating, "G'day tew' ye', Tiberius. Yew' requested m' audience?"

Baron William Dunham makes haste, traveling to the daunting Dreadfort, with two of his most trusted Bristiric guardsmen at his flank. He appears before Tiberius, stating, "G'day tew' ye', Tiberius. Yew' requested m' audience?"

Tiberius nods, he looks at the guards briefly then waves his hands dismissively at them and the other Ruthern guards, "Out, all of them out. This is a private matter, I sought audience with you, I do not want the discussion to leave this room."

"As yew' wish, m'friend." William inclines his head, and the Brists scurry out of the meeting hall along with the others. He shifts his attention to Tiberius, moving to plop into a seat opposite him.

Tiberius watches the people scurry out of the room quickly. He then pushes himself up to his feet and picks up the map of Anthos and brings it over to Lord Dunham. He points to Lord Dunham's lands, "How far approximately would you say you are from Abresi?" 

William purses his lips, his eyes gazing over to the map briefly, before responding. "Qui'e close. We're able tah' receive an' send garrison tew' an' from t'e capital in a very toimely manner."

Tiberius nods, "Da, very good. How big is your fort and how many men are awake at your peak hours?" 

"T'e barony is a mos' hefty chunk of land, adequa'e defenses." William pauses, continuing shortly, "Ah' can rally aboo' ten  a' once, able-bodied an' strong."

"Of course, that is all proper and whatnot. What if I told you I wished to return to the glory of the White Rose? To make Oren great again? I do not mean through racial persecution by any means. What if I suggested a merge between the two military groups? A centralization in Abresi and a change in name along with leadership?" Tiberius eyes Lord Dunham up and down, letting his words settle in, such a crazy idea is unheard of in the power hungry man's vocabulary.