The Sea-Strelts Of House Ruthern

SirSnowMan

William Dunham portrays a blank expression with a hint of alarm. He rubs the small stubble forming at his chin, pursing his lips in reticent contemplation, "'ow would such consolidation work, an' thrive? Such a proposal need conscientious deliberation, does i' no'?"

"Da, that is why I'm going to you is it not? I don't even have the approval of Lord Ruthern yet I just want to run the idea through you first. I'm pretty sure he'd enjoy the idea of such a consolidation of power." 

"Hm, ah' wasn' aware tha' yew' were makin'plans independently." William's booming voice resounds throughout the confines of the hall. "T'e idea seems qui'e intriguin' nonetheless. All children 'ear t'e stories of t'e wonderous Whi'e Rose an' their own astonishin' deeds. 'ow exactly do ye' propose we go aboo' 'settlin' in 'bresi', firstly?" 

"Not settling in Abresi, I meant around it, closer to it. Perhaps at the Dreadfort, the plans aren't independent necessarily. I plan on telling Lord Ailred when he comes in."

Tiberius shouts for his guards to fetch Kaelys so he can fetch Lord Ailred. 

"Cavan is in closer proximity, an' 'as already underwen' much construction, as well as contentedness in t'e practice of traditions an' customs," William replies. He nods in acknowledgment, as the guards fetch Lord Ruthern.

"Is it a defensible fort? Is a twenty man garrison stronger than a ten man? I can guarantee a better defense and closer proximity at the Dreadfort to Abresi. Moreover, it's more convenient for the Emperor and for Abresi for us to be able to get into the city within a few Elven minutes. I will not try to convince you further though, I will wait for Lord Ruthern."

RP Application:

Kaelyns told me too

Name: Armas

Race and Subrace: ex Adunijan

Current citizen of what Nation: Oren.

Military Experience(None Needed): ex-ranger, ex-abresi guard, ex-bandito

I, Armas , agree that by becoming a Sea Strelt, I will serve Oren and House Ruthern to the best of my abilities. By taking this Oath, I abolish all other Oaths not related to Oren and the Church, and agree to be completely loyal to Oren and House Ruthern, and will never disobey the superiors of House Ruthern. 

OOC

MC Name: VirtualVulcan

Do you have Skype: Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak: Yes but I usualy avoid it, thought I will use it.

Are you willing to make a VA within a two week time period, if you do not already

have one: ill have l my vas back monday

RP Application:

Kaelyns told me too

Name: Armas

Race and Subrace: ex Adunijan

Current citizen of what Nation: Oren.

Military Experience(None Needed): ex-ranger, ex-abresi guard, ex-bandito

I, Armas , agree that by becoming a Sea Strelt, I will serve Oren and House Ruthern to the best of my abilities. By taking this Oath, I abolish all other Oaths not related to Oren and the Church, and agree to be completely loyal to Oren and House Ruthern, and will never disobey the superiors of House Ruthern. 

OOC

MC Name: VirtualVulcan

Do you have Skype: Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak: Yes but I usualy avoid it, thought I will use it.

Are you willing to make a VA within a two week time period, if you do not already

have one: ill have l my vas back monday

*Bird* Accepted, report to the Dreadfort immediately.