The Conglomeration Of Intellectuals (Disbanded)

Noer

The Conglomeration of Intellectuals
As proposed by Asgorath Spellsword,

Thinker, weapons designer, and Alchemist.

book%20&%20quill.jpg

The Proposition

The idea of my proposal to those of a higher grip on knowledge's source than that of a commoner is of sincerity and the will to advance our beliefs by the joining of our ideas. I, Asgorath Spellsword, propose that an organization under my name be set up with the proper alignment of intellectual pursuit of all types, whether it be Weapon Forging, Alchemy, writing, art or even the arcane ways, this organization would be a safe haven for them in a world of bumbling idiots. The guild, at the moment, is not established in a steady place of housing, due to the recent forming of it.

Ranking

The diverse rankings of the conglomeration will have to be separated into several different classes due to there being so many forms of knowledge. With an educated guess, I can assume this is the most effective way of ranking our members.

Headmaster

Ruler of the Conglomeration. He/she may teach,or pursue their own studies He may deliver punishments to those who harm the group in any way, as will be described later.

Teachers

Those who are exceptional enough in their line of work that they may teach others so that the new generations may learn from us.They are considered the highest ranking official below the Headmaster, and are respected.

Intellectuals:

These People live in the guild merely for their own studies, and participate in conversations and writings of their own creation mostly.

Students:

Students are the lowest and least respected people in the conglomeration.They learn from teachers and will eventually be promoted into intellectuals.

Branches of Learning:

The Branches of learning are what teachers teach, students learn, and intellectuals pursue. A person may study only two until both are mastered, and then they may proceed to learn another branch

Arcane

• Runes
  • Evocation
  • Conjuration

Engineering

• Weapons Designing
  • Architecture
  • Engineering (Siege Weapons)

Literate

• Writing/Reading
  • History
  • Theology and Culture

Aural

• Public Speaking
  • Politics
  • Poetry

Other

• Alchemy
  • Forging
  • Domestic Magic

Punishments

Punishment for harming the guild varies in severity from torture being the worst to a fine being the lightest.

The Staff List:

Headmaster: Asgorath Spellsword (jojoma11)

Charles Napier sighs, then refers them to the Ministry of Contemplation.

Salazar sighs as he files through papers, his eyes twitch as they fall upon the Conglomeration of Intellectuals. He mutters to himself thinking it would be more of a conflagration then anything else and tosses the flier into the fire. He continues to sort through papers, a clockwork sphere to his right ticking away. 

An elf in grey robes encounters one of the fliers fluttering in the wind. He catches it elegantly, flattening it out in his hands. "Hmmmm..." he muses, eyes focused on the name under 'Headmaster'. Lips twitching into a smile, Eleron Sylvari folds the paper in two and tucks it into an inside pocket.

"He'll do, I think."

Ante'Avern slams his fist on the table, confused as he reads the branches

"No History?! What is this madness?!"

Mason sighs with general annoyance, wandering through a foreign forest,
reading of a proposed Conglomeration, where The Ministry of Contemplation already exists.

He than promptly knocks into a tree, bringing himself back to reality, and continues to observe the locusts he has been tracking.

Guys, I'm sorry I didn't realize someone else was doing this, the guild is inactive from here on out.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.