Rangers Of The Forest (New Page Up)

Ctc9592

Well, be prepared for the acceptance spree...

and the Denial spree.

MC Name:

Shutter_bugg

RP name:

Baelvan

IRL: 15 RP: 365

Race:

Elf

Male

Time Zone:

Australia AEST 10+

Brief Description of your characters personality:

Intelligent, Pride, Grace, Tenacity, Wise and Brave.

Biography:

Baelvan is an Elf prince from the forest kingdom of Valasurin. His name means "Guarding of the Forest. Baelvan was curios when he was a little boy, he would follow animals into the forest, climb to the highest tree, jump of the cliffs into water at unknown depths. He travelled to the Princedom of Malinor to represent his father, Thrandul, The King of Valasurin, at the council of the Queen.

Being an Elf, Baelvan is immortal. He cannot die from natural disease or old age, but he can be killed with poison or in battle. When he was the age of 29, his father, Thrandul, passed him a bow and a quiver and taught Baelvan how to shoot. At the age of 31 Baelvan was getting extremely good at archery and started to go into the woods on his own to hunt for food for his family. Baelvan lived with his parents in the forest kingdom of Valasurin.

Baelvan was given his father’s ring as a gift before he left for the great war. Baelvan now wears the ruby from on top of the ring around his head as a head piece. Baelvan and his mother continued to live in Valasurin, after a few weeks on they decided they should go to The Holy Princedom of Malinor, begging the Queen to let them stay. The Queen agreed at a catch, they would get no special treatment and be treated as an ordinary citizen. Baelvan have been living in the Princedom ever so eagerly waiting for their father's and husband's arrival.

Why do you wish to join?:

Want to be part of a Ranger guild, fits in with my biography, looks like a cool guild.

Roleplaying skill:

Good roleplaying skill, 2-3 months experience.

What does your character prefer to fight with?:

Bow, quite skilled and training to be a Artisan Archer

Can your character build?:

Yes

Any other special skills?:

Light-footed and a keen eye.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:

Yes

Skin:

Ranger.png

LotC app link:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/22675-shutter-buggs-3rd-application/

Accepted.

I will brush base info and other stuff soon.

MC Name:CloakandDagger

RP name:Elrith Pelreemr

Race:Elf

Time Zone:EST GMT-5

Brief Description of your characters personality: Reclusive, Silent, Prefers to alter things around him from behind the scenes instead of in the spotlight.

Biography: *Due to the nature of this story, most of it is told in 3rd person.

The Tale of Elrith Pelreemr son of none.

In the back alley of the slums of Alkhazar it was the beginning of the end for one life but the start of a of a new one. It was the wet season and the fiercest storm of that year. The rain had caused the usually hard dirt ground, to become muddy and small rivers had started flowing through the streets. Three Elven women all around the age of 100, were huddled in an alcove of the alley, a leather sheet the only thing seperating them from the harsh elements.

9 months ago Terianni was working her shift. She remembered when her employer had told her she would make a fortune and that she would be loved by many. What her employer failed to mention was the nature of that love. The first night, Terianni was just told to wait in a room, when a man walked in with a devilish and greedy grin. Terianni tried desperately to stop the events that would follow. After that night she found herself reclusive and alienated towards everyone. A few of her fellow "coworkers" gave her some of an powderised herb they told her that it would ease her mind. Quickly after being "hired" Terianni found herself trapped in web where she was dependent on her employer for this powdered herb. She would continue the cycle of buying the herb with whatever income she had, until a priestess from the church had pitty on her and helped wean her off of the drug. When she finally was clean the Priestess was going to help her find an honest job. From that point her life took a turn when she found out she was with child. Determined to raise the child and unable to find anyone who would hire her Terianni went back to the life she had just so recently gotten free from. She promised the Priestess she would stay away from the herb.

Lightning filled the streets, Terianni was finally giving birth.

The priestess had brought a midwife along to assist her. After what seemed like an endless amount of time the baby boy was in Terianni's arms and everything in that split moment of time was perfect.

Fast forward a bit.

Terianni has caught a terminal sickness from her career as a Lady of the Evening.

"Please, im begging you help me!" Terianni would cry this out but to no avail. Every doctor she went to refused to help her because of her reputation; a few of them didn't even let her in the building.

She imagined that if the Priestess was still alive that she would help her.

Elrith understood all of this, he knew why his mother was refused treatment and he knew the sacrifices that his mother had made for him.

"I have to make it up to her." He wound up doing the only thing he knew how to, steal. Learning quickly Elrith would envision highways along the rooftops he learned how to break his falls, and he learned where the wealthy citizens lived. Elrith had always been agile, his mother told him it was because if his wood elf heritage; he wanted to see the wood elfs one day. Selling all of what he "obtained" Elrith raised a small fortune, and the citizens all knew the rumours of the boy on the rooftops. Still he found trouble locating a doctor to help her. 3 months have passed and his mother's sickness has grown to near untreatable conditions. As she lay in her bed, she slowly wheazed out these words to Elrith, "My son, you have your whole life ahead of you, do not go wasting it on me. For my time left on the world is short but i have one last gift for you." She unwrapped a sheet of linen showcasing one of the most beautiful creations elrith had laid eyes on. An elven bow the wood felt alive in his hands he could feel the power of nature coursing through the fibers. "learn fast how to use it, for it will save your life a multitude of times." After telling her son that she loved him, she told him to go to bed he kissed his mother on the forehead and thanked her for everything that she had done for him. In the morning she was dead. Elrith knew this would happen, he carried her outside of the city and found the nearest forest, digging her a grave about 4 feet deep he lowered her inside. With the money he made he was able to buy her a gravestone, " here lies Terianni, who lived a troubled life yet was never absent of love."

With the spare minas Elrith had he bought himself a cloak and a few arrows. Leaving the City behind he head out for Malinor

Why do you wish to join?: (((IC))) I have heard stories of travellers being saved from highway robbery by a single arrow. Investagating further I learned of the existence of the Rangers. I want a chance to prove myself and make my mother proud. I never was one for the heat of battle or the glory that comes with it.I feel that joining the rangers will let me help those around me.(((OOC))) I have read up your lore and this looks like a fun Guild to join.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I have played on two other RP servers, I know most of the terminology and have read numerous books such as LOTR.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): Bow, but if the fighting gets in close combat i would use a dagger.

Can your character build?: No.

Any other special skills?:Beyond what skills a Wood Elf has, I

know the streets and im very capable at escaping confrontations. Both of my eyes have separate genes,

So beside an Elf's keen sight, I can see a multitude of colors and spectrum that normal mortals cant.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes

Skin:cloak_11.png

LotC app link:

CloakandDagger's Application

Great Application, No Powergaming seemed to pop up in there, well drafted.

Accepted.

Application:

MC Name: Stiason

RP name: Stia

Race: elf

Time Zone: eastern time

Brief Description of your characters personality: Stia is a very loyal and good hearted elf but tends to stay quiet and is a bit of a loner with no real friends besides Halt who raised him. He prefers to follow orders when around superiors and will improvise to get the job done in a preferred manner.

Biography: Biography: Little is known about my past. I am an orphan says the note that was left next to me. I was found and saved by an old hermit named Halt. He is a kind and peaceful elf but not the most talkative. He found me asleep under the knoll of a tree branch wrapped in vines. Halt named me Stia and let me live with him in the forests on the edge of Aegis. He taught me how to live on my own and showed me the workings of the world. He taught me how to mine, farm, fish, hunt, build, and even showed me the beauties of nature.

When I had lived with Halt for around 102 years, I began to developed an intense interest in the Rangers I had seen passing through the edges of Aegis. I had seen them passing through since I first ventured to the edge of Aegis as a small child and followed one for some time as he traveled through the forest. Not once was I seen as I watched him stealthily traverse the forest like he was a mere shadow. A few days before my 136th birthday I decided that, the day after my birthday, I would journey out and try to become a Ranger. The day before my birthday, I told Halt of my intentions and he offered to lend me the supplies he could. I told him I wanted to find my own way and left him with a promise to come back one day and visit Halt again. I traveled long and far until I was completely lost and found myself at a temple. I walked inside due to the sound of the monster cries through the dark, and fell asleep.

Why do you wish to join?: I have wished to join since I was a small child. ((I have always preferred the stealthy approach and this seems to be the perfect thing for me.))

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): Great abilities with a bow and sword. Stealthy and likes to hunt and track.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): A sword for close combat but I prefer a bow for the silent kill.

Can your character build?: Yes

Any other special skills?:Through years of practice, I have learned to move silently and unseen. I am also a rather good shot with a bow.

Skin: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/192/68147728.png/

Accepted

John Flanagan Fanbody much?

MC Name: 5upernov4

RP name: Tobaz

Race: Wood Elf

Time Zone: Australia/ +8

Brief Description of your characters personality: He is brave and can be very stubborn, is also very passionate about his beliefs and also rarley trusts others but his family and loves traveling.

Biography:

As a young elven boy growing up with his father and brother in a small village life he had a reasonably quite upbringing learning about bows and hunting. As he lived in a small village everyone knew everyone and this meant he didn't have any major troubles as he grew up, though he would get his thrills by pickpocketing people every now and again and because it was a small town he got away with it most of the time and the times he did get caught he would just give the money back and all would be well.

As he grew up he started to learn a little about swords but had no real talent with them but over time could swing and defend well. When he was about 16 his father died in battle with the Undead and his world came crashing down leaving him and his brother to look after each other. This was the first time something serious had hit him in his life and he didn't know how to deal with it and became a nasty thief and made a living for him that way, although it wasn't much his brother was a talanted soon to be architect so they got most of there money from him.

Soon though he got arrested and was forced to do labour cutting trees and mining, although this gave him a new skill and he could make a small living with his dodgey mining and woodcutting. He eventually learned that stealling is not going to bring his father back so instead he started a small hunting buisness to earn some money , and occasionally hunting dangerous creatures for thrills.

Eventually he visited different elven cities to sell the skins and meat he had obtained, growing a pasion for traveling and from then on he knew he wanted to journey around Aegis.

Why do you wish to join?: I wish to join because i have had a bad experience with bandits before and it is something that should happen to no innocent traveller

What does your character prefer to fight with?: He is great with a bow due to his hunting skills, but will use a dagger/sword if need be.

Can your character build?: He can build tents and small houses

Any other special skills?: Hunting

LotC app link:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/23375-application/page__p__107072__hl__5upernov4__fromsearch__1#entry107072

(link to my first app is in there wwith my skin)

Accepted.

BD

IGN: Nathan1506

Character Name: Nathan

Race:Human

Time Zone: GMT+00 (London Time)

Brief Description of your characters personality: Kind and Motivated, likes to protect others for a sense of meaning.

Biography:Nathan was raised in Darnassus by elves and therefore feels more secure around them. Naturally when living with elves he picked up a passion for farming and forests, as well as exelent archery skills. At the age of 17 nathan was kidnapped by Orcs and taken to a far away land, he spent 3 years captive there and managed to escape when the Orc outpost was attacked by humans, however he got lost during the battle and ended up walking through a dessert for weeks. Eventually he came to a fishing village where a friendly man offered to take him to the human heart of Aegis, where he said there would be elves and humans alike to live with. Now, in the human cities, Nathan longs to make a new life for himself amongst the people of Aegis, still wanting revenge on any Orcs he can but ultimately longing to live amongst elves and humans to farm, fish and rebuild a life.

Why you wish to join?: Rangers look cool, and I like to server and protect the innocent.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): Pretty Good, I enjoy RP.

What does your character prefer to fight with?: A Bow (i am an excellent archer)

Can your character build?: Very Well

Any other special skills?: My Character is good at talking people down as-well as fighting.

Server App: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/24584-4th-app/page__p__115156#entry115156

Skin: http://www.minecraftskins.com/preview/both/9/207739

Will you uphold every Rule: Yes i shall uphold every rule without question.

NOTE: I added this from the wrong Acc, My Forum name is Nathan1506, sorry.

Half accepted.

You used the orc excuse, I just feel i have to check your RP before fully accepting you.

MC Name:patu97

RP name:Wolf_Amroth

Race:elf

Time Zone:UTC/GMT +2 hours

Brief Description of your characters personality:Very carefull, a young elf and there must always be something to do. He like hunting and his good with sword but prefer bow and arrows.

Biography:An elf born in The Temple of Aegis. Named Wolf-Amroth after his father’s old hunting wolf, witch died 2 years before Amroth was born. He lived with his family in a small house with a tree in the middle. The house was in a big forest out side the elven city. His mother was a farmer and they had a big farm out side their house. Amroth's father was a miner but he was also hunting every day. Amroth also got a little sister, and had to take care of her when their parents weren’t home. When Amroth was 13 he started hunting with his father and also sometimes came to the mine with him, but he wasn’t strong enough for mining yet. Amroth walked to school every day. He helped his mother farming and took care of his sister and their new wolf, the wolf got called “Ray” and Amroth trained him to a good hunting wolf. Amroth learned fast to use a bow, he was very good at it, now he went out every day, hunting and having fun with Ray. When Amroth was 16, he was a very good hunter. He knew that it’s soon time for the military. Soon he went to the army and became a city guard. One day when he was coming home after his job (guard) his father was dead. His mother told that his father died in a accident in the mine, he just found gold when stone and gravel fell right to his head and died. Amroth couldn’t believe that his father died. He was now 19 and was thinking to go his own way; make his own house and starting his own life. Amroth left his mother and sister, but got Ray as his friend with him. He went to the town and now his own adventure has begun…

Why do you wish to join?:

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):Very good, have been doing it pretty long time(not just minecraft)

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):Bow(sorry havn't check my skill yet)

Can your character build?:Yes

Any other special skills?: not much more than an normal elf

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?Yes i will

Skin:kXPHx.png

LotC app link:My app

I feel, I need a more extensive Bio, and more info.

Ill talk to you IC

ok, well thats my accepted applications bio, and i have been changing my mind a litle bit :unsure:

Im afraid I cant send you a PM, My system is bugging out, though feel free to ask any other Chief.

Your my Favorite Deputy!

(Sorry ever since we changed it to chief i wanted to say that.)

-Auvreaeath's Ranger Application-

MC Name: Auvreaeath

RP name: Auvreaeath

Race: Elf

Time Zone: Central Time Zone

Brief Description of your characters personality: I am very kind, if I ever see any poor I will try and give them whatever they need to survive. When it comes to times of battle I will fight to my death, I can be very strategic when needed and I think if we are ever threatened by the undead I have a smart way to counter their attacks.

Biography:I was born as a elf in a mysterious temple, the monks there brought me to a village deep inside of the forest of Aegis. There I had met a couple who had adopted me and raised me as there own, we were a happy family of elves, until one dreadful day. Undead raided through our eventful and cheerful village. They murdered everyone, my father died bravely trying to protect my mother and I. His very last words I had ever heard were "run"... My mother took a basket and ran as far and hard as she could but the Undead were gaining on her. She found a nearby river and put me in the basket and lowered me gently in the water.. That was the last I had ever seen of her. I wept for hours until suddenly I was lifted from the water by a strange figure wearing a green and grey cloak and carrying a fine Longbow. He brought me to a Castle somewhere far from my home and left me to the kings choice of action. The King took me in as a servant at the age of three but at the time didn't make me work. I was given food, water, and a home to stay in. When I was eight when I was given my first chores to do, I was a worker in the kings fields. I worked there for three years trying to do better then the rest of my fellow farmers. We enjoyed our work because it was a cheerful event to meet up with one another in the fields and talk about how our lives are doing. When I was Eleven I had met the Fine Arts Craft Master and she was excited to allow me to learn how to spell, read, and write correctly. I studied along side her for two years before graduating early. After that I was desperately trying to join the Battle-School, one day I was watching them when the Battle Master walked up behind me and asked me if I can handle a sword. I talked with him how I would like to learn and he allowed me to join the Battle-School for three years. During that period of time I trained hard, Studied for long hours, and became one of the top students. When the three years had ended the Battle Master cheerfully asked me if I would like to continue my training, I denied to offer only to find something else to do. I carried on with my life with a normal process helping out the farmers, giving money to the poor, and trying to do my best to stay healthy. One hot day the Ranger applied to our Castle had been watching me and he approached me asking if I would like to join the Rangers as his apprentice, I accepted the offer, I studied for two years with him he taught me how to use a bow with deadly accuracy, to blend in with the surrounding area undetected, and he was kind enough to teach me how to ride a horse. One day I was waiting for the Ranger to come back, he had told me he got me a present. I waited for an hour before he returned and with him was another horse. He gave me the horse and said "How do you like your new present? I think you should give it a name" I thanked him and thought of a name for my new horse, I ran out of ideas until I thought of Midnight for his dark black main. Months later the Ranger and I were given a mission to report a winning battle to the Royal Kingdom of Oren. We were half way there when we were ambushed... The Ranger and I were caught off guard and we instantly pulled out our bows, I was to late because Midnight had been shot in the heart by an arrow before I could save him. I screamed in horror and watched as the Ranger tried to back them off.. Sadly it was just like the faint memory of my Father's courage but I watched as the Ranger was shot... His last words for me were to run.. I ran as far away as possible to seek a new home. I am now wishing to join the Rangers as one of them in order to gain my vengeance on the undead for all of the loved ones they've killed.

Why do you wish to join?: So I may be known as a Ranger and the races of Aegis can know I will be there to help them.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I have an okay skill in Roleplaying I've recently been on the server for awhile and thought I have been doing okay.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): A Bow

Can your character build?: Yes,

Any other special skills?: I can climb greatly and if needed I can use a bow with dead accuracy.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: I will indeed.. For the Rangers

Skin: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=2543

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/23602-auvreaeaths-application/page__p__108419__hl__auvreaeath__fromsearch__1#entry108419

I know you noticed but I'll be gone for a while

-Auvreaeath's Ranger Application-

MC Name: Auvreaeath

RP name: Auvreaeath

Race: Elf

Time Zone: Central Time Zone

Brief Description of your characters personality: I am very kind, if I ever see any poor I will try and give them whatever they need to survive. When it comes to times of battle I will fight to my death, I can be very strategic when needed and I think if we are ever threatened by the undead I have a smart way to counter their attacks.

Biography:I was born as a elf in a mysterious temple, the monks there brought me to a village deep inside of the forest of Aegis. There I had met a couple who had adopted me and raised me as there own, we were a happy family of elves, until one dreadful day. Undead raided through our eventful and cheerful village. They murdered everyone, my father died bravely trying to protect my mother and I. His very last words I had ever heard were "run"... My mother took a basket and ran as far and hard as she could but the Undead were gaining on her. She found a nearby river and put me in the basket and lowered me gently in the water.. That was the last I had ever seen of her. I wept for hours until suddenly I was lifted from the water by a strange figure wearing a green and grey cloak and carrying a fine Longbow. He brought me to a Castle somewhere far from my home and left me to the kings choice of action. The King took me in as a servant at the age of three but at the time didn't make me work. I was given food, water, and a home to stay in. When I was eight when I was given my first chores to do, I was a worker in the kings fields. I worked there for three years trying to do better then the rest of my fellow farmers. We enjoyed our work because it was a cheerful event to meet up with one another in the fields and talk about how our lives are doing. When I was Eleven I had met the Fine Arts Craft Master and she was excited to allow me to learn how to spell, read, and write correctly. I studied along side her for two years before graduating early. After that I was desperately trying to join the Battle-School, one day I was watching them when the Battle Master walked up behind me and asked me if I can handle a sword. I talked with him how I would like to learn and he allowed me to join the Battle-School for three years. During that period of time I trained hard, Studied for long hours, and became one of the top students. When the three years had ended the Battle Master cheerfully asked me if I would like to continue my training, I denied to offer only to find something else to do. I carried on with my life with a normal process helping out the farmers, giving money to the poor, and trying to do my best to stay healthy. One hot day the Ranger applied to our Castle had been watching me and he approached me asking if I would like to join the Rangers as his apprentice, I accepted the offer, I studied for two years with him he taught me how to use a bow with deadly accuracy, to blend in with the surrounding area undetected, and he was kind enough to teach me how to ride a horse. One day I was waiting for the Ranger to come back, he had told me he got me a present. I waited for an hour before he returned and with him was another horse. He gave me the horse and said "How do you like your new present? I think you should give it a name" I thanked him and thought of a name for my new horse, I ran out of ideas until I thought of Midnight for his dark black main. Months later the Ranger and I were given a mission to report a winning battle to the Royal Kingdom of Oren. We were half way there when we were ambushed... The Ranger and I were caught off guard and we instantly pulled out our bows, I was to late because Midnight had been shot in the heart by an arrow before I could save him. I screamed in horror and watched as the Ranger tried to back them off.. Sadly it was just like the faint memory of my Father's courage but I watched as the Ranger was shot... His last words for me were to run.. I ran as far away as possible to seek a new home. I am now wishing to join the Rangers as one of them in order to gain my vengeance on the undead for all of the loved ones they've killed.

Why do you wish to join?: So I may be known as a Ranger and the races of Aegis can know I will be there to help them.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I have an okay skill in Roleplaying I've recently been on the server for awhile and thought I have been doing okay.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): A Bow

Can your character build?: Yes,

Any other special skills?: I can climb greatly and if needed I can use a bow with dead accuracy.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: I will indeed.. For the Rangers

Skin: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=2543

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/23602-auvreaeaths-application/page__p__108419__hl__auvreaeath__fromsearch__1#entry108419

Accepted

QL

MC name: Kaleb1701

RP name: Zerin

Time Zone: +8 hours Australia, Perth time

A Brief Description of Your Characters Personality: A friendly outgoing elf ready to have some fun and hang out with others. He is slightly mischevious and fun.

Biography: He wants to make some close friends and settle down in the elven villiage. Once settled in will get a job and a house.As a young elven boy growing up with his father and brother Tobaz(5upernov4)in a small village life he had a reasonably quite upbringing learning about bows and hunting. As he lived in a small village everyone knew everyone and this meant he didn't have any major troubles as he grew up, though he would get his thrills by pickpocketing people every now and again and because it was a small town he got away with it most of the time and the times he did get caught he would just give the money back and all would be well. As he grew up he started to learn a little about swords but had no real talent with them but over time could swing and defend well. When he was about 16 his father died in battle with the Undead and his world came crashing down leaving him and his brother to look after each other. This was the first time something serious had hit him in his life and he didn't know how to deal with it he managed to turn his bad thoughts into creativity and started studying to become a arcitect, and started earning enough money to look after him self and his brother, sadly his brother was upset by what happened and became slightly rebelious he started stealing earning what he can to have an input on their lifes. Soon though his brother got arrested and was forced to do labour cutting trees and mining, although this gave him a new skill and he could make a small living with his dodgey mining and woodcutting. Zerin(I) started setteling down got a really good job andwas happy. Tobaz(his brother) wanted a new start and Zerin didnt want to leave him, so they both headed out to find somewere to start fresh. They visited different elven cities to sell the logs he had cut, growing a pasion for traveling and from then on he knew he wanted to journey around Aegis.

Why do i want to join: Because i have had a previous experience with bandits and dont want similar things happening to other people, and if they do i want to help enfore the rules that it doesnt happen again. And try my hardest to help others. I also enjoy playing rangers, using bows and acting stealty.

What does your character prefer to fight with: He likes using a bow and is now very accurate and skilled at it, though can wield a sword if necessary.

Can your character build?: He once became an architect and it used to be a job of his, and will always enjoy some building here and then. When he does build it always looks good and well built.

Any other speciel skills?: He is great with a bow,and again a great builder. Growing up with a older brother toughens you up.

Will you uphold every rule and if necessary enfore them?: Yes, i will!

Skin:http://www.lordofthe...&attach_id=2298

Link to LOTC app: http://www.lordofthe...322#entry113322

MC name: Kaleb1701

RP name: Zerin

Time Zone: +8 hours Australia, Perth time

A Brief Description of Your Characters Personality: A friendly outgoing elf ready to have some fun and hang out with others. He is slightly mischevious and fun.

Biography: He wants to make some close friends and settle down in the elven villiage. Once settled in will get a job and a house.As a young elven boy growing up with his father and brother Tobaz(5upernov4)in a small village life he had a reasonably quite upbringing learning about bows and hunting. As he lived in a small village everyone knew everyone and this meant he didn't have any major troubles as he grew up, though he would get his thrills by pickpocketing people every now and again and because it was a small town he got away with it most of the time and the times he did get caught he would just give the money back and all would be well. As he grew up he started to learn a little about swords but had no real talent with them but over time could swing and defend well. When he was about 16 his father died in battle with the Undead and his world came crashing down leaving him and his brother to look after each other. This was the first time something serious had hit him in his life and he didn't know how to deal with it he managed to turn his bad thoughts into creativity and started studying to become a arcitect, and started earning enough money to look after him self and his brother, sadly his brother was upset by what happened and became slightly rebelious he started stealing earning what he can to have an input on their lifes. Soon though his brother got arrested and was forced to do labour cutting trees and mining, although this gave him a new skill and he could make a small living with his dodgey mining and woodcutting. Zerin(I) started setteling down got a really good job andwas happy. Tobaz(his brother) wanted a new start and Zerin didnt want to leave him, so they both headed out to find somewere to start fresh. They visited different elven cities to sell the logs he had cut, growing a pasion for traveling and from then on he knew he wanted to journey around Aegis.

Why do i want to join: Because i have had a previous experience with bandits and dont want similar things happening to other people, and if they do i want to help enfore the rules that it doesnt happen again. And try my hardest to help others. I also enjoy playing rangers, using bows and acting stealty.

What does your character prefer to fight with: He likes using a bow and is now very accurate and skilled at it, though can wield a sword if necessary.

Can your character build?: He once became an architect and it used to be a job of his, and will always enjoy some building here and then. When he does build it always looks good and well built.

Any other speciel skills?: He is great with a bow,and again a great builder. Growing up with a older brother toughens you up.

Will you uphold every rule and if necessary enfore them?: Yes, i will!

Skin:http://www.lordofthe...&attach_id=2298

Link to LOTC app: http://www.lordofthe...322#entry113322

Accepted

Please dont send me a pm, I will give you a pm.