Rangers Of The Forest (New Page Up)

Ctc9592

Just quick update I'm back as its the holidays.

If you even noticed I was gone.

Welcome Back!

MC name: Dgursoy

RP name: Kaast-Shadowheart

Race:Dwarf

Time Zone: Eastern US Time Zone

Personality: A thuggish mercenary, with a hatred towards Orcs and a huge lust for Minas and gold! Steak and Golden Apples only! Lembas bread only for survival

Biography: Born in the sprawling city of Moria, I mostly pick pocketed and scabbed when I was a young scamp. But then I moved on to burglary. But when I was 20, I decided a night at the brothel wasn't enough. So I became a barbarian. For 18 years, I pillaged many a Orc villages and towns, burning and looting everything in sight. But my biggest heist came in the Sun Dusk of 1416. I pillaged and looted the Castle of Urrugai-Thok, a castle of glorious gold and diamond arrangements. But that night, my horde, a rather ramshackle group of rowdy young Dwarfs, plotted to murder me and take all of my riches. They obviously failed, and they were all slaughtered on the spot. The survivors were dipped into pools of lava, there family forced to watch the is terrifying spectacle of flesh fire. Recently, I retired from pillaging and I'm looking for a peaceful but noble job, in which to repay for my sins.

Wishes for joining: I wish to join in order to pay back for the sins I committed in the Great Orc Wars.

Rp skills: I am an excellent tactician and a great scavenger/Axeman.

What does your character like to fight with: I fight with only a helmet and boots for armor and a decent axe. I travel light, but not very well.

Can your character build: Oh yes, I build very well and I build many things. Im best at building castles and traps.

Any other special skills: I can pillage quite well, although I know you are noble men and not savages.

Will you adhere the rules and enforce: Yes, to my upmost ability, my Liege!

Gone?

Gone?

Well maybe "not around would" would have been a better thing to say anyway I was bogged down with work.

MC Name:Fade0120

RP Name:Fade

Race:Human

Time Zone:Alaska

Brief Description of your characters personality: Untrusting, grim, hairy, soft spoken, silent, kind, hard, cold hearted.

Biography:I was born in Arda, an uneventful act in an uneventful family. I was raised to be a tailor like my father, but found it tedious and unfulfilling way of life.

I preferred exploring and spent all the time I could steal roaming through the woods and hills around Arda. The occasional dangers that Arda offered prompted me to learn archery no heavier skill seemed necessary.

I was little interested in the outside world and less knowledgeable of it until the day I met Captain John. We found each other while we were stalking the same boar and became lifelong friends over the glow of a campfire.

The Captain is a natural teacher and leader and he cured me of my ignorance and trained me to fight properly with sword and bow, against better enemies than bear and boar. I follow him now in the fight against the Undead Enemy.

We have seen many battles and overcome many wounds. I am a deadly shot.

Why do you wish to join?: To protect the weak from the undead and common bandits on the road. Also to be part of a community that willing to help each other which makes it much more fun.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):Medium not the best not the worst either.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): Bow and arrow. Skill level high. Learned from mistakes of hunting and improved by Captain John.

Can your character build?: I can build secret forts but I do not have a eye for architecture.

Any other special skills?: Patience, and never being seen.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:Yes I shall.

Skin:http://http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/ender-hunter-290029/

LotC app link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/25787-appfade0120/#entry125822

MC Name: DanielJamieson97

RP name: Servius_Magdu

Age: In real life; I'm 15. My character is twenty-seven.

Race: I'm a human.

Time Zone: GMT+0 (British Time)

Brief Description of your characters personality: My Character is generally good natured, however, if the need arrises he can become more violent than most. He can get information out of people, and regularly travels the roads.

Biography: Servius is an ex-soldier, now un-employed male. His dream was to run a store, but with the current land prices in Oren, his dreams were crushed. Now he travels the roads helping those who cannot fight, or need help.

Why do you wish to join?: I want to join the Rangers of the Forest, so I am actually part of something on the server, which will make the roleplay funner, and better.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I am good at roleplay, and I can be expected to always speak in character.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): Servius prefers fighting with a bow, but when the need arrises he is more than happy to use a sword. Skill Levels aren't currently on. D:

Can your character build?: Yes, he can build well, and quickly.

Any other special skills?: He is brilliant at bartering, and is also very skilled at sneaking, and the arts of assasination and espionage, although he does not often use them.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: I will uphold, and enforce every rule stated.

Skin: This is the skin I am using.

lotcskin.png

As you can see Servius was scarred in a battle against the Orc's, back in his military days.

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/26060-dannys-lotc-application/ < Yes, I am new, but I think I'd do a good enough job.

MC Name: ShadowoKing

RP name: Vain_LosHelim

Race: Wood Elf

Time Zone: GMT +0 (British time)

Brief Description of your characters personality: He is friendly to the others who will try to spill less blood as possible, loyal and sometimes quiet.

Biography: He lived in the woods with his sister avoiding the city/village life, they respect the forest. Their parents died in a good death of old age. But their house got attacked by a Orc raid, taken his sister only leaving Vain's house burnt to the ground and Vain injuried. Leaving a scar on Vain's eye. He searched through the lands for his lost wife and helped others along the way learning new skills like building, farming and hunting. But still searching for his sister for years now.

Why do you wish to join?: To do something for people of Aegis like protect them from evil, so that my character makes the name of himself while searching, and this could help him.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I say medium, it does not help when anyone don't talk to me.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): Mostly uses Bow at long range but at close range he uses the sword. Skill level is not on, sadly.

Can your character build?: He is improving his building skills, he can build buildings nice and quickly.

Any other special skills?: Stealthy and works well with others

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: I agree with every rule

Skin:

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/17436-shadowokings-application/page__p__74231#entry74231 < I edited my character abit more, cause it was too basic. Hope you understand.

Sorry for skin delays just uploaded some.

If anyone wants their skin tweaked or changed just tell preferably today whilst I'm in the mood.

Skins are here

Inactive you say? Come join the Shad'Rin. We already have had multiple RotF members switch and join us. We are highly active with lots of members and currently looking for dedicated RPers to take over some leadership roles. Originally the Shadow Rangers, the Shad'Rin have evolved beyond simple rangers. We strive to protect aegis by whatever means necessary.

For more info visit. Http://ShadRin.webs.com

REMOVE THIS POST!

Inactive you say? Come join the Shad'Rin. We already have had multiple RotF members switch and join us. We are highly active with lots of members and currently looking for dedicated RPers to take over some leadership roles. Originally the Shadow Rangers, the Shad'Rin have evolved beyond simple rangers. We strive to protect aegis by whatever means necessary.

For more info visit. Http://ShadRin.webs.com

Seeming a little desperate? *trollface*