Rangers Of The Forest (New Page Up)

Ctc9592

MC Name:Deadmoon81

RP name:moon (Not accepted on the server yet but hope to soon)

Race:Human

Time Zone:East coast of USA

Brief Description of your characters personality:My character is a battle hardened archer

Biography:Moon is 23 years old and is good with sword and bow. (better with a bow)He grew up longing to become a ranger. He is also very silent and will not speak unless spoken to or has something important to say.

Why do you wish to join?:I want to join because when i get into the server i want a cool guild to lean on.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):I am familiar with RP and like doing it.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):My character mainly uses a bow and is semi skilled with it.

Can your character build?:Yes

Any other special skills?:At times can be very sneaky.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:

Skin:

The stuff I marked in red and I cannot accept you unless your accepted

MC Name: cheese1154 (i have not yet been accepted to the server)

RP name: Brevyan Greycloak

Race: elf

Time Zone: europe

Brief Description of your characters personality:doesn't like to talk much

Biography:Brevyan Greycloak became an orphan at the young age of 8 when his parents were killed by bandits during a raid on malinor and because of that he had to raise himself. Among other elves he was seen as an outcast . Brevyan has an excellent aim with a bow and will very rarely miss a shot. Now at the age of 235 he wants to make something of himeself.

Why do you wish to join?: this guild sounds like fun.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):pretty good

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):bow

Can your character build?:yes he can

Any other special skills?:has an amazing shot with a bow

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:of couse i will.

Skin:this skin but with brown hair and a quiver

LotC app link:link

Marked in Red and I cannot accept if you haven't been accepted

MC Name: Orishmark

RP name:Halof Brakovia.

Race: Northern Human (Nord)

Time Zone: GMT

Brief Description of your characters personality: My character is a friendly, strong and calm person. He is a polite and at the same time all round funny guy. Also, he loves swordfighting and shooting arrows for fun (not in a vicious or violent way).

Biography: From the Village of Red Veil I was born into this hell-raised world, there was nothing wrong with the village, although, conspiracies of Undead ran through the gutter's and sewers like rat's. No one could trust anyone who did something out of the normal, for they could be ritualistic cultists, summoning worshippers of Iblee's into our world, ripping apart material-sky as if it were cloth.

Peppercorns my house was called, with a slate roof and a cobble base, the nights were cold for the walls were thin. My mother, who stole my father's secreted stash, and ran to Al'khazar to throw it away gambling! My father, unable to pay rent for the house, decided we must go elsewhere, since then I grew up in a small inn, situated within Alstion, before the Nightmare struck it, and shook the city to it's foundations, ghasts threw balls of flesh against stone, as monsters of immortal and demon shape clambered over log and cobble, just needing to gain their masters trust...I did survive, I was pushed over the walls by a guard, cowering from the Undead. I clambered to my feet, and ran over the cobblestone road and made my way to Al'khazar.

Why do you wish to join?: I wish to join to gain friendship and trust of new players and to expand the experience of the server. I will fight for you and help you in others ways.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): When i am roleplaying i am on the edge of my seat and interact with other players sensibly. i step into the shoes of my character on the server.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if

possible): My character perefers to fight with a bow and arrow(s) and i am also not too sure of my skill level.

Can your character build?: Yes he can build complex and simple houses, other buildings and contraptions.

Any other special skills?: He is a skilled swordsman, some call him a "world class" swordsman.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Definately!

Skin: http://s1230.photobu...pie/doms%20pic/

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/25731-orishmarks-application/page__p__125415#entry125415

Fix your Skin link and Your most defiantly in

MC Name:Busenki

RP name:Terrowin

Race: Human

Time Zone: GMT +2

Brief Description of your characters personality: Quiet, friendly and loyal. He is calm all the time, but once he get fuirous, it is hard to calm him down.

Biography: Terrowin grew up in a small village, working hard every day, helping his family almost all of the time. During his free time he looked through old books and pictures, strolled the woods he knew so well that he could call them his home, but of all the things he did, archery was his greatest passion. His father was a craftsman and so for his 10 birthday, young Terrowin got his first set of bow and arrows. He immediately ran as quick as he could to the woods and fired arrows at birds. After years of training, he became a skilled hunter. He could avoid detection with ease and take large animals out in seconds. At the age of twenty, he decided that using his skills to hunt was not enough. He needed more significance in the world of combat. And so he joined the army, where they appriciated his talent greatly. He defended many citizens from theives, bandits and murderers. When he retired from being a guard, he came back to his village and settled down for a while. He met a beautiful woman named Eleanor and they had two sons named Elvin and Gladnious. After a while, Terrowin left his family and disappeared without a trace.

Why do you wish to join?: I want to help in protecting Aegis with the Rangers.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I am quite good at roleplaying, I manage to stay in character for hours.

What does your character prefer to fight with? He can use a bow AND a sword.

Any other special skills?: None.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: I will uphold them and I love the "enforcing" part.

Skin:http://www.imagesload.net/img/Busenki_prev.png

LotC app link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/26583-busenkis-brand-new-application/page__p__132967#entry132967

MC Name:

Tyranon

RP name:

John Remmington

Race:

Elf

Male

Time Zone:

Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Brief Description of your characters personality:

My character is a gentle- quiet, serious at times man. He will fight when needed, and is very well disciplined.

Biography:

He grew up in the woods of Laurelin, with his father and sister. His father had taught him to craft a bow at a very young age, specifically 40 years old. He began to use his bow when he was 60. His father was very experienced and talented with archery and had the eye of an eagle. (not literally.) Johnathan had a better perspective then others and could observe better then others. When John was 130 his sister was assaulted by multiple thieves- of course John was there, but was helpless as he was tied down. This led him to have anger, seeking vengeance on his enemies. His sister was killed, which made John determined to become better with a bow. Of course he wasn't all that great, but had much potential. So, at the age of 18 he moved to the city of Oren where he met many friends. One of his friend was named Richard, who was somewhat skilled in sword-play. After some years, he began to build his own house with the help of Richard who was rather experienced in building. Richard had taught him how to build, and all sorts of other things like crafting and writing. Now, John is 233 and living in his little hut. He is seeking out a rangers guildto join, and fight for what is right. He also is searching for thieves and to stop bandits.

Why do you wish to join?:

Because he wishes to become a ranger- and advance with his bow skills.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I can roleplay rather well. I've been roleplaying for about 2 years, and can do it well.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):

A bow mostly, sometimes sword.

Can your character build?:

Somewhat, yes. He made his own house.

Any other special skills?:

He basically has eagle eye- a good perspective.

Yes, and follow them to my best ability.

Skin:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/sniper-ghillie-suit/

LotC app link:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/26525-pie-hiis-application/page__p__132269#entry132269

MC Name:Busenki

RP name:Terrowin

Time Zone: GMT +2

Brief Description of your characters personality: Quiet, friendly and loyal. He is calm all the time, but once he get fuirous, it is hard to calm him down.

Biography: Terrowin grew up in a small village, working hard every day, helping his family almost all of the time. During his free time he looked through old books and pictures, strolled the woods he knew so well that he could call them his home, but of all the things he did, archery was his greatest passion. His father was a craftsman and so for his 10 birthday, young Terrowin got his first set of bow and arrows. He immediately ran as quick as he could to the woods and fired arrows at birds. After years of training, he became a skilled hunter. He could avoid detection with ease and take large animals out in seconds. At the age of twenty, he decided that using his skills to hunt was not enough. He needed more significance in the world of combat. And so he joined the army, where they appriciated his talent greatly. He defended many citizens from theives, bandits and murderers. When he retired from being a guard, he came back to his village and settled down for a while. He met a beautiful woman named Eleanor and they had two sons named Elvin and Gladnious. After a while, Terrowin left his family and disappeared without a trace.

Why do you wish to join?: I want to help in protecting Aegis with the Rangers.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I am quite good at roleplaying, I manage to stay in character for hours.

What does your character prefer to fight with? He can use a bow AND a sword.

Any other special skills?: None.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: I will uphold them and I love the "enforcing" part.

Skin:http://www.imagesload.net/img/Busenki_prev.png

LotC app link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/26583-busenkis-brand-new-application/page__p__132967#entry132967

Accepted but get your person a Green Robe

MC Name:

Tyranon

RP name:

John Remmington

Race:

Elf

Male

Time Zone:

Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Brief Description of your characters personality:

My character is a gentle- quiet, serious at times man. He will fight when needed, and is very well disciplined.

Biography:

He grew up in the woods of Laurelin, with his father and sister. His father had taught him to craft a bow at a very young age, specifically 40 years old. He began to use his bow when he was 60. His father was very experienced and talented with archery and had the eye of an eagle. (not literally.) Johnathan had a better perspective then others and could observe better then others. When John was 130 his sister was assaulted by multiple thieves- of course John was there, but was helpless as he was tied down. This led him to have anger, seeking vengeance on his enemies. His sister was killed, which made John determined to become better with a bow. Of course he wasn't all that great, but had much potential. So, at the age of 18 he moved to the city of Oren where he met many friends. One of his friend was named Richard, who was somewhat skilled in sword-play. After some years, he began to build his own house with the help of Richard who was rather experienced in building. Richard had taught him how to build, and all sorts of other things like crafting and writing. Now, John is 233 and living in his little hut. He is seeking out a rangers guildto join, and fight for what is right. He also is searching for thieves and to stop bandits.

Why do you wish to join?:

Because he wishes to become a ranger- and advance with his bow skills.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I can roleplay rather well. I've been roleplaying for about 2 years, and can do it well.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):

A bow mostly, sometimes sword.

Can your character build?:

Somewhat, yes. He made his own house.

Any other special skills?:

He basically has eagle eye- a good perspective.

Yes, and follow them to my best ability.

Skin:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/elf-skin-258838/

LotC app link:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/26525-pie-hiis-application/page__p__132269#entry132269

Accepted but get your person a Green Robe

All Rangers register on the site and look at the News

so i join you when i can be sign up on LOTC

so i need to find rangers base but will i get clues or something that will help me get there. Thanks

Are Base is not complete but we currently live in Aeriel and new Rangers must find this on there own

MC Name: royalll

RP name: MathWolfey

Race: Elf

Time Zone: UTC/GMT +1 hour Holland

Brief Description of your characters personality: Looks Dangerous but is very friendly

Biography:

Math Wolfey is an Elve. He looks dangerous in his eyes but he's calm and friendly.

He was borned in The Holy Princedom of Malinor and lived there with his parents. His parents were guardians of the city. One day, his parents didn't came home. It did happend more often and sometimes they were more then one day away. So he waited 4 days. but the fourth day a man came to his home: He told him his parents were killed by the Undead. Math became very angry, he wanted to revenge the undead. So he went to a training school and trained in archery and swordskills for 50 years. He became an Very good Strider. Now he is ready to fight against te undead. And fight for the elves. He will revenge his parents! and make the Elves the most powerfull race.

Math Wolfey...

Why do you wish to join?: I want to join de rangers of the forest because I'm always in the forest, and I can help with very good archery.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): Archery

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): Bow

Can your character build?: yes

Any other special skills?: Swordmanship

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Ofcourse!

Skin: http://imageshack.us...1102140527.png/

LotC app link:App

MC Name:Verzio

RP name: Verzio

Time Zone:GMT

Brief Description of your characters personality: Good with a Blade, has survival training

Biography:Verzio is from the very far north, and lived there until he left for Oren. He had always been mischievous as a boy, and he soon became interested in fighting for his people, his story truly begins when he was 23. Verzio began to have nightmares concerning his fiancé. He dreamt that she would die by the hands of a hooded dark mage. Verzio searched all of the north for this mage, but when he returned he was too late. She had passed away and was buried before he had returned. Verzio set off in search of this dark wizard and found a wise hermit. The hermit said that he too would fall to the mage, unless he could unlock the secrets hidden away by his ancestors. At first, Verzio did not believe this at first, until he started having nightmares about himself, falling to the dark mage’s blade. Verzio set off to the Kingdom of Oren, where his grandfather lived before he passed away, to find out what he had discovered. Verzio spent much of his time in the library. Learning, searching. Until he came across a ranger, who told him he could help Verzio in his search to defeat the dark mage that killed his fiancé. Verzio learned the ways of combat, and survival, and to this day searches for the evil wizard.

Why do you wish to join?: I currently Live in a forest, my more in depth bio involves the rangers and It is my choice in a guild!

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): When I roleplay I feel as if I am Verzio, I act sensibly and feel I am a good roleplayer.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): A blade.

Can your character build?: Camps houses and bridges.

Any other special skills?: Survival and Advanced Swordsmanship

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes

Skin: 1F1JO.png

LotC app link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/27425-verzio-application-to-server-ii/

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

This is an official resignation from the Rangers of the Forest.

Thank you for the fun RP we had, but this guild does not suit what my charter has become now.

While we're being transperant, you won't see me around as often as before as my character has pursued a different route. Keep me on the books as I intend to return, but right now I am trying to shake off all affiliation with either side of the war with the undead. ((LotC 2.0 will need rangers. I should be back to full steam in time for the world change))