Grand Hammer - The Anthosian Blacksmithing Guild

Lark

A note is posted on the original poster,

With the death of Lark Steelwall, the guild will be undergoing a change of leadership and infrastructure to keep the guild going and work with other blacksmithing guilds for a better future for the art.

-=(X)=-

Attention All Grand Hammer Smiths

With the passing of  my dear friend,Lark Steelwall, I, Dared Starbreaker, have been given full control of this organization and intend to have you become absorbed into the Da Bak Kadrel Barimmar of Urguan. At the time that you read this message, I fully expect you all to re-apply for suitable placement within the guild. Failure to do so will result in the removal of your Guild Rank, along with being persecuted in smithing in all areas we do business.

If you believe that this is unjust, take it up with someone who cares.

-)(Dared Starbreaker)(-

Yuln'okar sends in a note.

Dear Dwarf,

I quit.

Sincerely,

Yuln'okar

Darren Armas places a note at the guild hall.

The guild shall not be absorbed into slime. We will not demote ourselves to shitty midget stone swprds. We value our neutrality and you break it, midget. I will not allow the guild to be abolished. We will have a Guild Metting in 3 Elven days (Monday). I will invest 5000 minas into the guild and pay 500 minas to any returning members. More will be discussed at the meeting.

Ser Darren Armas

PS Dorf. Lark loved me more then your migot skull.

Yuln'okar rests near a log along the banks of a river in the Fringe. He prepares a short note, then sends it to Darren Armas.

Dear Armas,

I do not believe we have met in person; however, I was a member of the guild before it was given to the Dwarves. I implore that you give reason, information, and insight as to the plans of the future of the guild. We should have a meeting on how we will revitalize and escape this confused state we found ourselves in.

Sincerely,

Yuln'okar

(Can we get some in character directions on what is going on, when we are going to meet, and what our status is in the Fringe? We have only talked about this in skype). 

OOC:

IGN:Kingaff96

Time Zone: PST

IC:

Name:Shurkul

Race: Orc

Place of Residence: The White Fang city

Why do you want to become a blacksmith/to join?: I just wish to be highly skilled in the way of the smith to bring back glory to the smithing name and to make blacksmith's sought affter and Praised once more To show people that smith's are not to be taken lightly 

If you are a blacksmith, how long have you been one? About 2 year's now

How experienced do you think you are? I know my way around a Hammer and i can make Ok swords and armor but they do have there flaw's 

Do you have any techniques or ideas to share or work on within Grand Hammer?Yes 

Tell us about yourself(2 paragraphs max) ((not talking in blah for this haha)) but a well mined orc but i dont take kindly to hearing people call my kin whitewash 

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.