The Beardic Cult

gam

The Beardic Cult

"Word of mouth passes news very quickly... Chances are you've heard of a new group of freaks running around Anthos. They call themselves 'The Beardic Cult'. They're led by some Dwarf.. Gangee.. Gambee.. Gamle, that's it! They say he's a 'Beardmancer', or something like that. Can grow his beard a hundred feet long in the span of seconds, they say! He's started this cult, and he teaches his disciples the 'Way of the Beard'. They travel around, showing off their skills, bringing joy and hilarity to the people of Anthos! It's say they have a secret base somewhere, where they practice the Way of the Beard... Perhaps you too wish to learn their ways.. I hear they accept all who wish to follow, but only those deemed worthy by the  Great Beardmaster Gamle will be gifted the great art of bending their beard to their will! If you wish to join them, perhaps you should seek them out... If you can find them, that is..."

OOC:

Yes, I'm bringing Beardmancy back. The original lore-writer left the server, but he left me with a tome, and now I'm starting up the Beardic Cult. All things to do with the Beardic Cult are to be handled ICly, I will not be taking any sort of forum applications or OOC applications. If you wish to join, you will have to find us in game, and seek me out. Also note that not all cult members will become Beardmancers, so just because you join the cult does not mean you will be taught. 

Hiebe thinks Beardmancy is dumb..... then smiles that his clansmen is running it

((Isn't Gamle ded? Lel I made a grave for him already ))

Gil'ead hears of this and nods in approval.

"I see the tome I found is going to excellent use, excellent use indeed!"

-SNIP-

((Isn't Gamle ded? Lel I made a grave for him already ))

((The Halflings think he's dead, and he thinks the Halflings are dead. When he awoke at the Cloud Temple, he journeyed back to Lenfarthing, only to find it destroyed and abandoned. So he cried it out for a few years, then got his poop back together and started a cult. ;P))

((The Halflings think he's dead, and he thinks the Halflings are dead. When he awoke at the Cloud Temple, he journeyed back to Lenfarthing, only to find it destroyed and abandoned. So he cried it out for a few years, then got his poop back together and started a cult. ;P))

((Seems legit))

Fumble wonders who this Gangee is an why his name sounds similiar to Gamle.

Thimble gasps as he hears of this.

"Ahh saw Gamle die tho! 'es dead..."

Turning back to the biggun who told him this he yells:

"Where's ma milkman?!"

((Good idea and hopefully it will be some sort of...VERY weird magic style.))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.