Bilok

TakeMeT0TheFae

Character Name: Bilok.
Nicknames: N/A.
Race: Dark Elf.

Description: Bilok is a young Dark Elf child standing at around 5'5".  He wears a black cloak that ends at his ankles where he wears Black leather shoes.  The cloaks hood is
up most of the time and it covers most of his face, however you can catch glimpses of white hair and you can see two red eyes.  The cloak has patterns in it made of silver lace 
that shines in the light.
Height: 5'5".
Weight: 102 lbs.
Body Type: Slim but athletic.
Eyes: Almond shaped and red.
Hair: Long well kept and White.
Skin: Dusty gray, he has no scars that you can see.
Markings/Tattoos: N/A.
Health: Healthy.
Personality:  He used to be a happy young boy but since his parents murder he has became cruel, ruthless, and drawn back.
Inventory: Slingshot, Slingshot ammo, a Elven Dagger, and food.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.
Deity: Nemiisae.
Religion: Trickery, Gaming, and Madness.
Alliance/Nation/Home: N/A
Job/Class: N/A
Title(s): N/A
Profession(s): Thief and Conman.
Special Skill(s): Pick pocketing and Manipulation.
Flaw(s):  When his family was killed he witnessed it and it scarred him badly.  So now everynow and then he goes into fits and spasms.  He has no control over this and it 
can happen when he is fighting leaving him defenseless.

Magic: N/A.
Current Status: N/A.
Arch-type: N/A.
Sub-Type: N/A.
Weakness(s): N/A.
Strength(s): N/A.
Current Spell(s): N/A.

Weaponry: Daggers, Slingshot, and Fist.
Fighting Style:  He starts of with his slingshot but when they get close he uses his daggers, and if he dosn't have them with him (which he usually does.) then he uses his fist.  
He also uses the daggers for quiet kills.
Trained Weapon(s):  He is self taught with the slingshot and daggers.  But his father taught him hand-to-hand combat before he was killed.
Favored Weapon:  Slingshot.
Archery: N/A.

Biography:  Bilok was raised in a very respected family and got almost anything he wanted.  His father was a trader but thru this he made many enemies.  His mother however 
was a stay at home mom raising him and teaching him in the household.  Bilok was a happy, young, energetic boy like any other.  One night while the family slept a assisgn hired
by one of his fathers enemies snuck into the house to kill the family.  Bilok heard the screams of his mother and ran to his parents sleeping quarters just in time to see a knife 
pierce his fathers throat and his mothers not long after.  His vision went black and when he awoke the assassin was nowhere to be seen.  Bilok mourned his parents, but soon after 
he packed his things and left the house knowing that if he was found that he would be adopted which was the last thing he wanted.  The incident changed Bilok for the
worst and he now wanders around Anthos and cons and thieves
to make his living.
Parents: Both dead.
Siblings: None.
Children: He is 12...
Extended Family: N/A.
Pet(s): N/A.

Why is his deity nemiisae? That's a mori deity which was cast away by the dark elves a while ago.

They worship a moon goddess, vel something or whatever.

Why is his deity nemiisae? That's a mori deity which was cast away by the dark elves a while ago.

They worship a moon goddess, vel something or whatever.

He doesn't really Identify with Dark Elves anymore expect for with his race,  he at one time did follow these beliefs but once his parents were killed he thought "What kind of god would do this to me." and changed out of anger and other things,  and it also follows his lifestyle pretty well.

He doesn't really Identify with Dark Elves anymore expect for with his race,  he at one time did follow these beliefs but once his parents were killed he thought "What kind of god would do this to me." and changed out of anger and other things,  and it also follows his lifestyle pretty well.

No, no you don't understand.

There are all of 2-3 mori characters left on the server, no more can be created. It's very unlikely - if not impossible - that a twelve year old would figure out who nemiisae is and then choose to worship her. I want to know how the hell this happened. He's far more likely to go towards the druidic aspects or the true faith.

PS I play one of those Mori characters. 

There are all of 2-3 mori characters left on the server, no more can be created. It's very unlikely - if not impossible - that a twelve year old would figure out who nemiisae is and then choose to worship her. I want to know how the hell this happened. He's far more likely to go towards the druidic aspects or the true faith.

Why do you even care? Let them roleplay what they want.

But if it causes problems I can change it...

But if it causes problems I can change it...

I tjust doesn't make RP/IC sense.

Do you even know nemiisae? Or the mori? What they were like? You might, idk.

I tjust doesn't make RP/IC sense.

Do you even know nemiisae? Or the mori? What they were like? You might, idk.

I was not aware of them until you mentioned them,  I then researched them on the wiki and I am now reading up on them...I took a deity from the page listing them and it did not say anything about the mori I am sorry If I have caused any problems....

I was not aware of them until you mentioned them,  I then researched them on the wiki and I am now reading up on them...I took a deity from the page listing them and it did not say anything about the mori I am sorry If I have caused any problems....

No real "problems" don't worry, just a dependency with RP. There's likely no real reason your 12 year old character would have any knowledge of nemiisae. Most people ICly have no idea who that is/was.

But at the same time you said it was very unlikely which means it could happen but it is just very rare...

But at the same time you said it was very unlikely which means it could happen but it is just very rare...

It "could" happen, yes...

but you'd have to have either Mori parents, parents that were brought up around mori (ie enslaved) but they would probably hate nemiisae if anything, or parents apart of the old dark elves that used the mori's language and I think some even worshipped nemiisae.

The first is not possible, since new mori characters (outside of like the 2-3 left having kids) aren't allowed to be made on a whim. The second is unlikely and is not mentioned in your backstory but could definitely be worked in, then again your character's parents worshipped someone else apparently? 

And the third is the same reason for the second. 

To put it bluntly, if he wants to RP it, he can. There are no restrictions on who can worship what diety.

In short and blunt terms, deal.

To put it bluntly, if he wants to RP it, he can. There are no restrictions on who can worship what diety.

In short and blunt terms, deal.

But...the lore...and..........that's meta gaming.

You can RP it if you want, but you have to make sure you have reasons in characterly to worship that specific deity and have it make sense. This is a RP server, not an RPG where you just pick where you came from, who you worship, etc. and not give it a second thought.

Not that hard of a concept.

But...the lore...and..........that's meta gaming.

You can RP it if you want, but you have to make sure you have reasons in characterly to worship that specific deity and have it make sense. This is a RP server, not an RPG where you just pick where you came from, who you worship, etc. and not give it a second thought.

Not that hard of a concept.

He could find a dusty old book on the side of the road detailing the deity. He could be told of it by old elves of Asulon, who can know of the deity without being a mori. There are so many possible ways to easily find out about a deity it's hardly meta-gaming. 

He could find a dusty old book on the side of the road detailing the deity. He could be told of it by old elves of Asulon, who can know of the deity without being a mori. There are so many possible ways to easily find out about a deity it's hardly meta-gaming. 

To worship Nemiisae is basically to acknowledge that you're dirt and the only people worthy of note are the Mori'quessir. Why the hell would he want to worship Nemiisae?