Remove Raid Restrictions During War

Major Dom

I think it should be determined between nations. When the Orcs raided the high elves they brought way more than the restricted number but that was okay because we were having fun. Then humans showed up and killed a lot of orcs and then dwarves killed humans. Tons of orcs came back and it turned into a massive 5-way event battle including the scourge.

Point is this; These restrictions allow us to be mad at one another and have a viable rule to be mad over. If it were gone then we might see more numbers but we will also not restrict the dynamic raiding RP that has ALREADY been happening. I am all for allowing fluidity with numbers so long as the raid times and cooldown stay.

It has been determined between nations. However, I'd like it official and in writing so as to avoid the current shitstorm.

It has been determined between nations. However, I'd like it official and in writing so as to avoid the current shitstorm.

Really what I think we need sometimes is a war claim team but then I think about how bad of an idea that could be.

Really what I think we need sometimes is a war claim team but then I think about how bad of an idea that could be.

Huge possibility for bias there. In a perfect world it would work, but not here.

Merely set no status, wear no armor, and do not involve yourself. Continue RPing as usual and the raid will most likely leave you untouched. 99% of the time it will take place between the guard force and the raid force.

This is already proven to not work, sorry.

This is already proven to not work, sorry.

So make it part of the rules, wartime raids are unrestricted but players can Opt out.

So make it part of the rules, wartime raids are unrestricted but players can Opt out.

Players can walk out by going inside their homes and locking the doors.

Let's be realistic. If I was a raider, I wouldn't care if you had a status or not. If you're dumb enough to walk out in the open during a raid, you deserve to get killed.

Don't want to get killed? Go home and lock your doors.

I don't like the way raiders behave that I've encountered. Most times that I encountered raiders, they were very rude and pushy OOC, often spamming me with inventory search requests through doors and walls and powergaming. Just for that reason and that reason alone, I don't want to see a group of people have the ability to just raid every hour or so. 

Raiders PVPing guards and other people that want to fight is fine, that I honestly don't care about.

The only safe thing to do in these situations is to sit inside your house and not say anything until they leave. Great fun.

I un statused during a battle, mostly because I couldn't fight in the raid. So I unstatused took all armor off and I was Ignored