[Recruiting] The Ravens Guard

Frigated

Application:

Dear Applicant,

Please fill in the following information to complete the application process. Once completed, seal this document and send it to the Audrek lands, we’ll review it and send it back to you when time allows. - Eirik Ragnarsson Audrek.

Name: Harv

Race: Human

Weapon of choice?: Double edged sword

Are you of Northern descent?: No

Character Skills(Other than combat): I can 'unt an' I got ah way wi' words.

Why do you wish to join us?: Ah wan' t' do somethin' wi' m' life besides beggin' fer minas.

I, Harv swear on my families honor that should I be accepted I shall pledge my allegiance to Clan Audrek and their allies until death's grasp takes me unto the aether. And I offer this drop of blood in good faith. -A drop of dried blood is on the parchment- 

(( OOC -

MC Name: stephensj

Skype Name: stephensj71

Time Zone: EST ))

Denied sorry.

Name: Helios Sage

Weapon of choice?: Two handed great sword.  I've also used a long bow and a two handed axe.

Are you of Northern descent?: Of course!

Character Skills(Other than combat): Alchemy,  I took over his fathers business after he had died.

Why do you wish to join us?:  I look for work, a place to belong, and to serve for the almight Raven guard

I, Helios Sage swear on my families honor that should I be accepted I shall pledge my allegiance to Clan Audrek and their allies until death's grasp takes me unto the aether. And I offer this drop of blood in good faith. *Helios pricks his finger with his dagger, placing it upon the paper.*

(( OOC -

MC Name: cdpayer

Skype Name: vidfreak444 and if that doesn't work... try cdpayer

Time Zone: )) EST

RP-
Name: Dean Rodgers

Weapon of choice?: A Sword of any kind,or a simple knife for combat

Are you of Northern descent?: No,I'm not

Character Skills(Other than combat):Other than my combat,my words have gotten me far in life,I can easily persuade others to do things they normally wouldn't do.I am very loyale to anyone I follow, and my speed which helps when I am escaping a battle I cannot win or Helping a friend get out of trouble.

Why do you wish to join us?:My life has no meaning I want to belong to something great,I'm done sitting on my arse thinking I will never have a purpose. If I'm accepted I will have finally found my purpose.

I, Dean Rodgers swear on my families honor that should I be accepted I shall pledge my allegiance to Clan Audrek and their allies until death's grasp takes me unto the aether. And I offer this drop of blood in good faith. *Dean cuts his hand and spills a couple drops of blood onto the piece of parchment*

OOC-

MC Name: leap1

Skype Name: jordanrichards123

Time Zone: EST.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.