[The Reforming] The Mages Guild

Moot

Mythras merely grumbles, seeming generally somewhat annoyed once he hears Kalameet's a grandmaster, he grunts, walking off. 

Mythras merely grumbles, seeming generally somewhat annoyed once he hears Kalameet's a grandmaster, he grunts, walking off. 

Kalameet would narrow his eyes, speaking softly.

"Stigma is sin."

3xVHCeX.png

Vasilisa examines the note, her eyes lighting up as she reads it over. She quickly fills out an application in neat, precise handwriting.

Your Name: Vasilisa Ivanova, many know me as Lissa

Your Age: 19 years

Your Race: Human

Are you wishing to join the guild as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?: Pilgrim

I have no knowledge of the intricacies of magic, I've simply observed users and developed a longing to explore the art.

-OOC-

MC Name: SkyyoBee

When did you join the server?: October 2012

((I think I got that right, forgive me if I messed something up :P))

Lorien notices the poster with a smirk on his face.

"Ahhhh......the Mages Guild, they call themselves?"

He reads the shiny writing and chuckles darkly.

"Fools could have taken me in....I would have been all 'good' and 'friendly'....unlucky them...lucky me..."

He turns around and begins walking away, shaking his head, and not doing the mainstream thing of blowing up/burning/carbonising/freezing/whatevering the poster.

((Sorry about no colour, I'm on ipad))

((P.S. Do you have a duelling club in this guild? If not, I will make one. Please don't make one if you don't already; I want to make an interesting one not associated with any guild or nation, so please don't take this idea if you don't already have it. Thanks ;) ))

Edited by hugothechamp

You shall be further interviewed. Do come to us seeking an Archmage.

The Form:

Your Name: Alirya Whitewolf

Your Age: Somewhere over two hundred

Your Race: wood looking elf

Are you wishing to join the guild as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?: Mage

If joining as a mage, clarify on who has originally taught you, and for how long you’ve been learning: Teaching myself for almost a year now in water evocation. Learned another type of magic some odd years ago from Titania

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?: water avocation and shield evocation

-OOC-

MC Name: sapphireh2o

When did you join the server?: Mid Asulon

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and state when you have begun learning it:

Your Name: Seraph Crystallus

Your Age: 176

Your Race: High Elf

Are you wishing to join the guild as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?: Aspiring Mage- Currently untrained

If joining as a mage, clarify on who has originally taught you, and for how long you’ve been learning: N/A

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?: None currently

-OOC-

MC Name: Stiria21

When did you join the server?: Member Since 23 Mar 2014

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and state when you have begun learning it: Not currently a mage- aspiring to be one

The Old Man leans back against the tree, twirling above his hand 3 red apples. He sighs as he waits for the response from the Mage's Guild

You are accepted as a Seeker. I will be expecting you to make an interview in the coming days.

Miss.Whitewolf, will your husband not be joining us? Regardless, I will be expecting an interview from you in the coming days. You are now a Seeker of the Guild.

We will be expecting you for an interview in the coming days, Seeker.

After much discussion within the Guild, you are denied acceptance as a Seeker for the current time.

Your Name: Celeiath Springpool

Your Age: 18

Your Race: Mali'ame

Are you wishing to join the guild as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?: Pilgrim

If joining as a mage, clarify on who has originally taught you, and for how long you’ve been learning: 

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?:

-OOC-

MC Name: MrWizardGorlock

When did you join the server?: about 14 months ago

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and state when you have begun learning it: 

Your Name: John Colin (SpadeCatcher)

Your Age: Twenty-six

Your Race: Human

Are you wishing to join the guild as a Mage, or a Seeker?: Mage

If joining as a mage, clarify on who has originally taught you, and for how long you’ve been learning: I was taught by my father when I was about fifteen or so and have been learning to this day. I also learned a few tips from a old mage a while ago on Arcane shielding

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?:  Pyromancy and Arcane shielding

-OOC-

MC Name: oddman11

When did you join the server?: 10 Nov 2013

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and state when you have begun learning it: Pyromancy, since I joined the server and in rp since John was about 15

The Form:

Your Name: Maletone

Your Age: 23 Human years

Your Race: Human/Dwarf

Are you wishing to join the guild as a Mage, or a Seeker?: Mage

If joining as a mage, clarify on who has originally taught you, and for how long you’ve been learning: ((Geormyes I think thats his name originally taught me, I then learnt by myself)) I have been learning for about 5-6 elven months.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?: Evocation Specifically Air Evocation. 

-OOC-

MC Name: aquaticsunnymoss

When did you join the server?: October 5th, 2012

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and state when you have begun learning it: Air Evocation, Began Learning it about 5-6 months ago so December-january. would be considered tier 4-5 in the old system.

Your Name: 

Juhn'Remdir

Your Age:

15, but I'm nearly 16!

Your Race:

Mali'Ame. A peculiar grin is drawn next to word.

Are you wishing to join the guild as a Mage, or a Seeker?:

I dunno! Both seem fun and interesting.

If joining as a mage, clarify on who has originally taught you, and for how long you’ve been learning:

No one yet, I inherited these books from my Maln, but I'm kinda freaked out my them.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?:

My Maln said the books are tomes of "Breathe". . Which is kind of an odd way explaining them.

-OOC-

MC Name: 

BubblesAndEpic

epic_raccoon

When did you join the server?:

Damn long time ago. Mid-Asulon.

None yet, though Juhn is kind of ditzy so he just assumed the application was asking if he wanted to be.

The Guild currently has enough Students at the moment. We will not be accepting anyone else until the current students are integrated, and or graduated. However feel free to leave responses, as they will be reviewed in the future.

*A Note Is Pinned Under one of the shining flyers*

"If one is of higher skill than that of a student as in high enough to be ready to teach , could they be considered to teach without the process of being a student? - Maletone"