[The Reforming] The Mages Guild

Moot

tJ8YZTH.png

---

Haadi Mubdee, esteemed Illusion and Fire Evocation instructor of the Mages Guild paced throughout its empty halls; a long sigh escaping his arid lips. He sauntered over to Crumena, brows furrowed in irritation.

---
zWtfESi.png

---

" 'ey Crumena, where tha' **** is all o' our studens'?" Haadi murmured, curling his fingers together at the tip of his staff. "Tha' 'alls that were once lively 'ave turned shallow an' life-less.." Expression turning more irritable in nature, Haadi inched forward a step, waving his hand for emphasis in his words. "I'd like ta' go 'ead an' look through tha' recent applicants. It's 'bout time we accept some new aspirin' mages before tha' Mages Guild returns ta' its old state."

Archmage Crumena bobbed his head idly in agreement to Haadi's words, "Very well. You'll find the papers in Kalameet's office. Go through them, and accept those who you deem worthy."

---

sgED1Nm.png

---

"Alrigh'. I'll see ta' it then." Haadi said, giving Crumena a brief nod as he strode in.

---

l3ZDr9o.png

---

"Time ta' get ta' work.." Haadi huffed, sliding an inksack and quill over to some parchment.

---

quill%20pen%201a.png

[[i'd like to apologize to any applicants who feel they've been ignored up to this point. As stated in a previous post by Kalameet on this thread; http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/109898-the-reforming-the-mages-guild/page-3#entry1036964 , we were at one point full of students. This of course was result of it's sudden revival, and all the interest that sparked around because of such. I hope to keep students coming at a much more steady pace now, especially with organization coming further into play from all parts within the guild. So without further adieu..]]

"Finally." Haadi groaned, resting his tired hand against the wooden desk; sealed letters with a reply to their adjacent applications resting at his side.

[[Accepted and Denied applicants are in the spoiler below.]]

-snip-

Your application shall be accepted once your name has been given.

-snip-

Welcome to the Mages Guild, Illuthan. You have a lot to learn.

-snip-

Our sincerest apologies, but at this time you have been denied from joining the Mages Guild. Please come to our place of stay in Alras if you wish to talk further.

-snip-

Alphie, please make your way to the home of the Mages Guild in Alras and we shall speak further of your recruitment.

-snip-

You speak of learning Water Evocation from a student within the guild? Apply once more whenever Alirya has reached the instructor status.

-snip-

If you are not applying as a mage, what are you applying as? Denied until such clarifications are made. You may come to our home in Alras if you wish to speak further.

-snip-

Welcome to the Mages Guild. We shall speak in Alras of your placement within the guild.

-snip-

Come to our place of stay in Alras and we shall speak of your placement within the Guild.

-snip-

Send in a letter once you have reached sixteen years of age. Your learning will begin immediately in the guild at that time. Until such, resume your studies. We look forward to having you here.

-snip-

Visit the Mages Guild in Alras and we shall speak further. If nobody is around at the time of your arrival, send word to one of the Archmages, or myself, Haadi Mubdee.

-snip-

Visit the Mages Guild in Alras and we shall speak further. If nobody is around at the time of your arrival, send word to one of the Archmages, or myself, Haadi Mubdee.

-snip-

Please visit the Mages Guild in Alras so we may speak further.

-snip-

Applicant has already been deemed a student in the guild.

-snip-

Visit the place of stay the Mages Guild has acquired in Alras, and we shall speak further.

[[if I missed anyone please let me know, it's a bit late here.]]

Your Name: John Vilcan

Your Age: 39

Your Race: Human

If joining as a mage, clarify on who has originally taught you, and for how long you’ve been learning: My father taught me all I knew until he died when I was almost twenty.  I've been learning Pyromancy for almost twenty-five years now and would like to start learning a new type of magic.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?: Pyromancy

-OOC-

MC Name: oddman11

Skype: forgot my user name but my shown name is QuackerCracker

When did you join the server?: I think early to mid November last year.

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and state when you have begun learning it: Pyromancy and since I joined the server.

Your Name: 

Skale Bloodseeker

Your Age: 

Your Race: 

Human

If joining as a mage, clarify on who has originally taught you, and for how long you’ve been learning: 

Originally I was self teaching myself earth evocation, but I realized I am not one to use magic in a violent fashion, well, not unless necessary. So I thought to myself, why no try a magic that isn't directly violent? I've been training for five years in evocation, and only just recently began my studies in mental magic. I have bee able to connect to the void due to my training in evocation, but that is it.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?:

Nothing other than connecting to the void.

-OOC-

MC Name:

Drone414

nikoli.araya.bargas

When did you join the server?:

June 20, 2012

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and state when you have begun learning it:

Currently applying as a student.

-snip-

Accepted.

-snip-

Accepted, come to the Mages Guild for further information.

Your Name: 

Skale Bloodseeker

Your Age: 

Your Race: 

Human

If joining as a mage, clarify on who has originally taught you, and for how long you’ve been learning: 

Originally I was self teaching myself earth evocation, but I realized I am not one to use magic in a violent fashion, well, not unless necessary. So I thought to myself, why no try a magic that isn't directly violent? I've been training for five years in evocation, and only just recently began my studies in mental magic. I have bee able to connect to the void due to my training in evocation, but that is it.

Nothing other than connecting to the void.

-OOC-

MC Name:

Drone414

nikoli.araya.bargas

June 20, 2012

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and state when you have begun learning it:

Currently applying as a student.

er9RIvb.png

Ceruberr smiles as he looks up to Skale and scans through his application.

"Excellent. Welcome to the Guild, Skale."

zMQSrjr.png

Ceruberr signs it off at the bottom.

Accepted.

-Ceruberr Asul'Ailer

-snip-

[[Ninja'd! : ^ )   you made a better post though...]]

Haadi growled in a low tone as Ceruberr had apparently sat on him. "Out o' me seat mon!"

Your Name:

Ayche, formerly a Raven'kor.

Your Age:

I'm not quite sure, probably over a century. (( 167 years of age. ))

Your Race:

Mali'ker

I've been studying electrical evocation for decades, and was originally taught by Gauldrim Irongut. I'm also proficient in Light Illusion, thanks to a tome that Corvo gifted to me a few years ago.

Electrical Evocation - Mastered
Light Illusion - Highly proficient

-OOC-

MC Name:

Draxagon

Xydraus

25 April, 2013

Electrical Evocation, since August 18, 2013, and Light illusion since sometime this year, not sure
exactly.

-snip-

Accepted. We look forward to having you here.

Gerald Elgan sighs as he looks over this notice he brought back to the Marked Den. His brothers gathering around him as he gestures to the note, making crude impersonations of mages. "Look at meh, I can shoot yer mother out meh 'ands!" "Oh no! Looks loike I burnt meh cawk off!" 

The room fills with the sound of chuckling as he turns his head towards Thersist and then The White Wolf, Adeon. "I think tis' time tah start wot da marked were created tah do, weh 'ave tah 'unt. 'unt until they plague starters are nae more!" Gerald roars triumphantly, before walking over to the mess-hall counter and grabbing a mug of Chivay ale. He swigs the mug a few times before going on to tell stories of mage interventions and discussing mage trapping techniques.

The Marked Men of Oren shall smite the plagued magi with righteousness 

Your Name: Eliza

Your Age: 789

Your Race: High Elf

If joining as a mage, clarify on who has originally taught you, and for how long you’ve been learning: N/a

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?: N/a

-OOC-

MC Name: daanyolx3

When did you join the server?: May 24th 2013 ((whoa just realized how long it's been... o.o))

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and state when you have begun learning it: N/a

Your Name: Eliza

Your Age: 789

Your Race: High Elf

If joining as a mage, clarify on who has originally taught you, and for how long you’ve been learning: N/a

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?: N/a

-OOC-

MC Name: daanyolx3

When did you join the server?: May 24th 2013 ((whoa just realized how long it's been... o.o))

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and state when you have begun learning it: N/a

*A letter would be written in response, ink glowing a dark red.*

"I've decided to accept you on the cirumstances you will learn magic from one of our many guild members, if you fail to do so in any reasonable amount of time then you'll be forcefully removed. 

Accepted as  Student of the Mages Guild

- Guildmaster Dasyra"

Avgust looks at a pile of letters his crow has yet to send to Archmage Crumena, requesting assistance on a project. "Hrm..maybe should make apply and instead of bother..make learn...Da!" He runs out of his smithy to retrieve a form.

Your Name: Avgust Steelwall

Your Age: 17

Your Race: Humanish

If joining as a mage, clarify on who has originally taught you, and for how long you’ve been learning: I am joining as someone aspiring to learn magic, more specifically a magic that will allow me to take my current skills to new heights.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?: None at the moment.

-OOC-

MC Name: Origin_Lark

When did you join the server?: Sept, 26, 2011, Although my most active time has been since May 28th, 2013. 

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and state when you have begun learning it: N/A

-snip-

Haadi files through an assortment of various letters, reading each over carefully. "Junk, junk, junk, Crumena's latest issue of Sorceress weekly.." He droned off into a slur as each piece of mall went by. "Oh?! What's this? A new applicant! Eh, this be good mon. Jus' a lil' over tha' ripe age ta' be learnin' magic." He signs of the application at the bottom with dimly glowing ebony ink.

wGzAqvn.png

-2ejzDhm.png

Your Name: Sol Yuln'ame

Your Age: 202

Your Race: Wood Elf

If joining as a mage...: Urulinu ((Helpinghands2)), 2 Months

What affinity of magic are you skilled in: Conjuration ((Tier 2))

-OOC-

MC Name: Solenoden

When did you join the server: 25 September 2013

If applying as a mage...: Tier 2 Conjuration, About 2 months ago