Felyndiira's Character Card

Leetles

Character Name: Felyndiira
Nicknames: Fel, Fely, Felyn, Diira
Race: Dark Elf

Description: A young Mali'ker, with good taken care of hair, as she has a crimson red colored tail.
Height: 7'1
Weight:160 pounds
Body Type: Slim, and fit.
Eyes: Right eye Yellow, Left eye Red.
Hair: White
Skin:Light-dark grey
Markings/Tattoos: N/A
Health: Good
Personality: Nice to other pure elves, but mostly arrogant to other races.
Inventory: She always has two daggers with her, as a flask of wine, and poison
Further Details: He has a long tail, crimson red of color, but she always hides it, to be unseen.

Life Style: Dark, and gloomish lights
Alignment*: Lawful Evil
Deity*: Nemiisae
Religion: Trickery, games, and Madness
Alliance/Nation/Home: Ker'lomi.

Job/Class: Currently none.
Title(s): None
Profession(s): Dagger fighting, tailoring, and alchemy.
Special Skill(s): ((Still to find out))
Flaw(s): ((Idk what that is))

Magic*
Current Status: Not connected to void.
Arch-type:
Sub-Type:
Weakness(es):
Strength(s):
Current Spell(s):

Weaponry
Fighting Style: Assassin
Trained Weapon[s]: Dagger, crossbow, swords.
Favored Weapon: Daggers
Archery: Crossbow

Biography
Parents: (Mistaken) Elendar Yril'Lysaen, Alystin Yril'Lysaen
Siblings: Veldryn, Ranaghan, and Tolleran
Children: Saeros, Miz'ri
Extended Family: None
Pet(s): A spider.

History Felyndiira started off as a little orphan child, she dind't knew her parents, as a random wizard used a spell on her wich makes her hair color platinum blue, and blue eyes, while her original looks were, white hair, a right yellow eye, and a red yellow eye, then a dark elf woman just grabbed her from the streets in the cloud temple at Anthos, and decided to took care of her. Her name was Ahlysaaria Isttel. Felyndiira dind't had a name at that time then, but then Ahlysaaria gave her the name: Felyndiira. A couple years later, she aged to 115 years old, in a very mysterious way. She then decided to be a cleric, and married to someone named Elessar Natura, Ahlysaaria divorced her when she heard that Felyndiira was going to be a cleric. She gave birth to a little boy, as Elessar was the father, but then he dissapeared mysteriously, as Felyndiira continued in depression, then she decided to go through with her life, and find someone else. She started to use more violence in the Tahariae temple, as she was going through a trial, but she decided to leave the order. And a year after, she got tainted, by her own will, and a tail grew on her. And after a year or two, she found an other man, called Izier Vincrute, after a while they started to hate each other, but then they started to love each other now, as they married and got a daughter Miz'ri, she has the same hair, eyes, and looks of Felyndiira. ((Waiting for what is going to happen now))

Artwork

Sorted from old to new: 23UWpdq.pngzPMm7ny.jpgqqHjTLP.jpgE8bXkDb.jpgp4hqPAD.jpgDVol6xU.jpg

ye fergot how her father drugged mikael into almost marrying her

iblees !!!!

If your character is 7'1 and 120 pounds they would be dead.

In real life I am 6'1 and until recently I weighed 135 which is almost underweight. I was like "see my ribs" thin. I literally have only been working out for 3 months and I am up to 150. I still look so incredibly skinny though. My friend who is 6'6 who looks like a twig weighs almost 200 pounds merely because his height. Taller means more weight. 

If your character is 7'1 and 120 pounds they would be dead.

In real life I am 6'1 and until recently I weighed 135 which is almost underweight. I was like "see my ribs" thin. I literally have only been working out for 3 months and I am up to 150. I still look so incredibly skinny though. My friend who is 6'6 who looks like a twig weighs almost 200 pounds merely because his height. Taller means more weight. 

oh, right.