Snow Elf Extinction

Hydra

Snelven extinction  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should the snow elves be removed

Oh for ****'s sake, you lot seem to have gotten ahold of your auntie's soap-opera VHSes and are getting a kick out of reenactment.

If you are bored of the Snow Elves, just die in the next bandit/fall from heights/mob kill. Simple.

You want to clean up the Snow Elves, what does that even mean? Are they not hygienic or?

I really feel Perma-Kill/Genocide should be enforced when it's a huge server-wide event, even if it's an Orc Raid.

I honestly don't disagree with this

But it's irrelevant. As of now that isn't a rule and thus shouldn't be brought up in order to further in force this attempt at forceful perma killing a entire group of players. 

It's an RP problem, roll with it.

The OOC Removal is for things like the Mori'quessir which make no sense to keep as a racial nation, though I agree, let the Snelves remain, if they want to be laughed at and pointed at while they power-grab who cares! If they fix themselves up, all the better. 

This could all be done rply I never once stated the admins should remove the snelves I have thought up of an event that might do the trick

This post isn't needed. If the race chooses not to die when their city melts then you have no choice but to continue doing so until they realise that their deathcount has reached the sky and should most likely turn into the snelves from Skyrim.

If the Snelven players are tired of their culture and the drama and nonsense, just perma-kill whenever you get a chance. Do it in RP.

This post serves no purpose to but encourage hatred against an RP group.

The GM team will not permakill an entire sub-community of players (that isn't nice).

As said on the first page by Soresan, it's an RP problem, deal with it.