Snow Elf Extinction

Hydra

Snelven extinction  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should the snow elves be removed

The snow elves are a small population of elves constantly fighting each other for leadership. Not to mention the amount of spam threads in the elven section. They should have killed each other off leaving no snelves alive to pass off their snowflake mutation. I am fairly involved with the snelves and I'm tired of the power grabs it's annoying and childish. There race died when it was sacked by Oren and now it is a small group of snelves fighting each other for a nation that died out. The snow elves are the laughing stock of the server I would be glad if they decide to remove the race all together and end all the ooc bickering it just creates more tension on the server

It's been fun guys but the infighting and childishness is getting to a point where it isn't fun anymore. I don't think we need something this drastic but something needs to be done. Thats why I'm trying to clean up the snow elves but the powergrabs are ridiculous. We are pathetic thats the long and the short of it no one respects us because half our population masquerades around like its the emperor of oren. We are a small faction that isn't particularly liked by anyone we need to stop acting like we're the big boys and realize that we really aren't. I love most of the snow elf community its a great group of people and I've had lots of fun with them but since I was voted in as the snow elf leader there have been three power grabs and each time they have failed. If you have an issue with the leader why don't you either speak to them or ask around and see if anyone else has that issue. Long story short we kind of deserve our current reputation and really need to smarten up otherwise we will be exactly what everyone is saying we are.

This situation just highlights the fact that on a multiplayer roleplaying server, some things need to really just end and Fin. I won't lie, the manner in which certain snow elves [aint mentioning names, but feel free to step yourself to the guillotine] totally ignored the absolute devastation from the Battle in Lindale leaves a bad taste in people's mouths.

Yeah, that's a really dumb idea. You let the Snow elves decide what /they/ want to do, instead of trying to get mods to just wipe them out.

We have tried rply but the childish snelves don't PK their characters when executed which sucks because the snelves could have been prosperous but now it has devolved into ooc fighting

While we're at it we need to get rid of the sun elves, and the flays

No matter how bad someones rp is or how much drama it causes you shouldn't take up this as a solution. You cannot suggest the extinction of a group of rpers simply because you don't like them. While I don't agree with the Snow elves or find there to be any reason to have them, that is their rp and they chose it so who am I to suggest they stop simply because of their problems.

It's like suggesting Human extinction because there are players who troll as Humans. 

We have tried rply but the childish snelves don't PK their characters when executed which sucks because the snelves could have been prosperous but now it has devolved into ooc fighting

As for that, who pks their character? Very very few people. I don't pk my character. IT is the players choice not to pk, it doesn't make them childish and if that is what makes them chilidish then 90% of the server is childish because very few people perma kill upon death. 

They're the equivalent of Adunians for Elves.

Adunia is pretty much a mess at this point. There's the lordship, there's a manor somewhere with a bunch of peaceful Adunians, and then there's Adunians who flipped the lordship off and decided to go wild like their ancestors.

This is one thing I actually can agree with Narthok on. I am DONE. In all honesty us snelves really need to work this out, and maybe void all conflict, but that would just cause OOC problems. So in order to actually enjoy this roleplay either go with Hydras idea. I can come up with some crazy thing as the insane mage snelf :), for an RP reason for extinction that is. Hey dwarves? Do you have nuclear weapons yet? But anyways I am fine with a deleting of the Snelf race.

This has been attempted numerous times in rp. They have been raided and genocide has been committed to the snow elves several times it would stand to reason they would have died out already

I have a question... no executions happend....

I'm talking about the ones with ww2buff and the ones that supposedly happen to you

And I would like to point out basically the two major snelves in this current conflict agree over the solution....

This has been attempted numerous times in rp. They have been raided and genocide has been committed to the snow elves several times it would stand to reason they would have died out already

A few days ago the entirety of the High Elven population was killed in a Orc raid and holding of the city. Should they also go extinct? After that a huge group of Humans, myself included, raided the orcs and killed every single person in their city. Should they go extinct? The White Rose eliminated almost every elf on the server multiple times, should all elves be extinct?

People rarely perma kill. Many races have had 'genocide' committed on them and they don't go extinct. If they did we wouldn't have any races.