Children Of Guk-Har

Croccy

Children of Guk-Har

av9I6Hx.jpg

About us:

The children of Guk-Har was founded by the chief Ozi Fak a barbarian culture their people forced into slavery and called savages by most of the realm

they were discriminated against and hunted until the death of Ozi. 

There was hope once again for the Children as a new chief emerged

Alaric Gunthic the great.

Alaric gathered together the Children and set up camp with defenses

never used before by the Children protecting them from slavers and people alike the Children now thrive and prosper in the settlement of Kahn.

Hierarchy:

Chieftain

The role of the chieftain is to make the overall decisions, make political arrangements with other cultures and lead the barbarian forces into battle.

RU1Ee45.jpg

Berserker

The Berserkers are the chieftains best warriors, these would be used to carry out orders the other barbarians would not be able to and to be the main fighting power on the battlefield.

zIc2fcN.jpg

Marauder

The marauder is the standard warrior in the village sent out as raiding parties however still have a individual roll in the village lumberjack,blacksmith etc.

i29bh72.jpg

Witch Doctor

Witch Doctors practice the art of voodoo and preform rituals to bless the village from a good harvest all the way to glory and victory in battle. They also help on the battlefield healing wounded warriors and making sure the warriors are kept in line. 

LtPUva5.jpg

Savage

Savages are the front line on the battlefield used to break the front lines of the enemy's forces allowing the Berserkers to reach the enemy's commanding officers. They don't have a specific role out of combat but are expected to contribute to the camp are often sent as reinforcements if raiding parties need help.

DJOxFlP.jpg

Wildling

Wildlings are newest members of the Children and are expected to collect resources and follow orders of the other members until a role is picked out for them.

ZAldXLG.jpg

(ooc)

If you would like to become part of the children please contact me via the following:

In Game: Joshb180

Or message me on the Lotc website

Thanks for reading

Remember there is not much back story because they are a very new culture waiting for their tale to be told on lotc 

Very cool and interesting. Might make a human in 4.0 just for this.

Buubztik narrows his OOC eyes

((These ain't actual shaman shamans are they, with spirits and all that jazz?

Regardless this thing as a whole seems really cool.))

Shamans will be the ones who talk to spirits and what not the rping of being a shaman is really down to the character playing its pretty open ended

Base camp

Our numbers are growing rapidly, base camp has been setup and nearby barbarians have started to flock to the village and its safety from the hatred in this realm.

Plans have been made to expand the base camp further to the north, trench that surrounds the camp will be expanded around the new are as well as the new late barbarian wall design installed.

Shamans will be the ones who talk to spirits and what not the rping of being a shaman is really down to the character playing its pretty open ended

The reason hellfiazz is asking is because shamanism already exists in lotc. It's the religion and magic of the orcs. It may be extremely confusing for you guys to have your own special shamans. Whether you change the name of that group or not, I should let you know that none of your people will be allowed or even able to practice shamanism in the same sense of the word as the orcs. It's a locked magic type, which requires a teacher, and all the teachers are orcs. Honestly, I'd recommend calling them something else to avoid confusion. Given the Viking-esque feel you seem to be going for, I'd suggest "gothi," which is an Old Norse term for a priest. Having said that, the children of Guk-Har seems like an interesting idea.

Daeglan MacCulloch quickly receives word regarding the Children of Guk-Har. He crumples up the paper a messenger notified him with, muttering from beneath his thick, bushy mustache, "Filthy Northmen spreadin' like a disease. . ."

((Cool concept by the way.))

Witch Doctor

Shamans have been changed to witch doctors.

(( Heads up...Witch Doctor is a sub magic of Shamanism. Still locked. ))

Witch Doctor

Shamans have been changed to witch doctors.

I suppose I should go ahead, and let you know that the four subtypes of shamans on lotc are witch doctor, farseer, elementalist and lutauman. I hope that helps avoid any future confusion on the topic. I hate to seem difficult about this, but we really can't have random humans claiming to be shamans, whether they be witch doctors or any of the other subtypes of shamanism.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.