Edited/Added: 

The very first Minas back in the days of Aegis were in fact smaller, round marble-like gems. These were used throughout the days of Aegis and until Asulon. When the races arrived to Asulon, the citizens found that all of their previous Minas were missing. Therefore, a new type had to be created. The Minas of Asulon were in fact paper bills, easy foldable yet much to fragile. These bills were a deep gold, still with the proud face of Prince Shift on the front. After the races fled to Anthos, they again lost the last currency. In Anthos they made the currency into a coin, though this one was square. On one side was a hand holding a sword, engraved on the front was 'Trade. Power.'. Still, the archaic face of prince Native was held on the back of the coin. After the days of The Fringe, Thales and finally leading up to Athera the Monks decided the image of a weapon was too suggestive of violence. Instead they wanted to make the Minas a more unifying force, and added the current image of two hands shaking.

The lore team is the one who decides this, Telanir.

Are you actually saying that or are you trolling me hardcore? .-.

am i not allowed to post my opinions?

Are you actually saying that or are you trolling me hardcore? .-.

am i not allowed to post my opinions?

no u tech slave

also please dont accept dis, I want it to be open to a player's interpretation 

Yeah but if it can be done mechanically, then I don't need any lore. Thank you Kalenz, Ill be deciding this!

D3lve, feel free to send me a PM concerning your concerns on the lore of minas. I, being the producer of over a million minas, can and will assist you in raising the Central Bank of Athera.

I'm sorry to say that the lore was taken to vote by the Lore Masters and was denied. The Lore Masters are in agreement that the lore for the mina should remain as undetailed as possible. Thank you for the attemp to make the lore more rich, but sometimes having lore as vague is better.