The Dark Brotherhood

fatwampa

fatwampa, I'm setting up a town for the Dark Brotherhood and your allies and I need your support however, you don't have to live there, just to hang out.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/35406-the-town-of-volvokrem/page__pid__232685#entry232685

The Counsel Members will discuss the manpower necessary for such an endeavor. We must first make sure it will be a beneficial move, safety wise, to attach ourselves so heavily to a city. I will get back to you on that.

All aspects of life require study, those that shun said studying are asking death to take them.

The Counsel Members will discuss the manpower necessary for such an endeavor. We must first make sure it will be a beneficial move, safety wise, to attach ourselves so heavily to a city. I will get back to you on that.

All aspects of life require study, those that shun said studying are asking death to take them.

Aye.

How many members does this brotherhood have in total? If you have a records to keep track of how many join your guild that is. Why I am asking? I am interested in your order that is all.

How many members does this brotherhood have in total? If you have a records to keep track of how many join your guild that is. Why I am asking? I am interested in your order that is all.

Due to completely unrelated variables, we are actually in the process of crafting such a list. Whether this list's content (numbers or names) will be shared to the general public is still up to debate. If we do decide on making this information public (the numbers not the names), we will certainly post it here.

Dont release it to the public. Can never be to carefull. There are meta gamers lurking around every corner >.>

General information

Name ((MC)): Darkdragon274

Name ((tIG)): Relgard

Real Life Age: 14

(sub)Race: Elf

Combat experience: I've single-handedly killed a group of orcs who were armed in Diamond. Past that are some smaller skirmishes.

Would you consider joining our soon to be created sorcerers league?: If there is someone capable of teaching me, yes.

(If so)Any Magic Skills?: No, but I am very intelligent and learn quickly

Would consider being a spy?: Yes.

Past military experience: Part of the Phoenix Guard, Spymaster of the Spectres.

Past criminal experience: Performed multiple jailbreaks against the Wardens, plotted assassinations, and most importantly, almost always evaded capture.

Current Occupation: Phoenix Guard. It helps me obtain information.

Useful, Non-military Skills: I have a good understanding of redstone, and a silver tongue.

What have you heard of us IC? People do not openly speak much about the guild, but Relgard is aware of the base under Corvus Animas that the brotherhood may or may not be using. He friend Cael'Que has also spoken about the brotherhood to him.

What have you heard of us OOC? Past this topic and what Cael tells me OOCly, not much.

What skill level do you currently hold on the following?

Swords: Around 30

Axe: Around 55

Bow: Around 10

Unarmed: Around 5

Preferred weapon: A battleaxe

Screening Questions

Accepted villain app link (Required): Accepted VA

Are you wanted in any countries?: No, but I AM banished from Malinor, even though this does not impede me form going there very much.

Why do you want to join?: Relgard is on a quest to find purpose for himself, and to put the conflicting sides of his mind at ease. With his darker side taking further hold of him, he remembers one of his old friends mentioning an elite group of assassins called the Dark Brotherhood. The life of an assassin would both complement his preference of stealth and sabotage, and would be as good a place as any to start in his quest to find the role he believes he is meant to have.

(For info on my past, you can read the bio of my VA, it explains a lot)

Define powergaming thoroughly: Powergaming has two main forms, one is to have powers or abilities that you should not have, like suddenly being able to snap the bonds around your arms, or shout at someone to push them off a cliff. The other form is to dictate the actions or thoughts of another player past your own control, like emoting "Thomas slices with his sword, cutting Jimothy's arm off", because in that case, "Jimothy" was not given the chance to dodge, block, or otherwise deny the action.

Oh, and on a related note, Metagaming is another form of Powergaming and is using information that you know as a player, but your character does not.

Will you ever mention or hint the name or existence of this organization IC? Not unless the guild as a whole has a special reason to. I may, however have my own mark that I leave at my kills, but it will not be DB-related.

"Legal" stuff

Will you tell anyone about your association with us ever (including OOC) or reveal any amount of information about who we are or what we do? And yes this is entirely necessary. I will not. People may come to know that Relgar dis an assassin, but they will not know who he works for.

Do you realize that breaking any server rules may result in banishment at our discretion? Yes. I have not broken server rules, and will not do so.

Do you realize that revealing any information about us either IC or OOC will result in banishment and multiple contracts for your head? Yes, I will not do either.

Will you take multiple screenshots of all jobs related to the Dark Brotherhood? Of course.

Have you downloaded the skin or another appropriate skin? Yes

Omnomska and Relgard, you are both accepted, and will be having your initiation with other members. Do not worry, everyone survives the initiation.

Name ((MC)): brent42817

Name ((tIG)): Galhar

Real Life Age: 14

(sub)Race: Cave Dwarf

Combat experience: I've fought off a few other villains.

Would you consider joining our soon to be created sorcerers league?: Maybe.

(If so)Any Magic Skills?: N/A

Would consider being a spy?: Sure, spying in MC is fun and easy.

Past military experience: My old character was a warrior in the Legion.

Past criminal experience: I've only been a villain for about two weeks.

Current Occupation: Living in a house in a small town just outside of Kal'Rog.

Useful, Non-military Skills: Blacksmithing: 36 and mining: 38.

What have you heard of us IC? Yes, I think his MC name was darkjames? He told me about it.

What have you heard of us OOC? No.

What skill level do you currently hold on the following?

Swords: 41

Axe: 0

Bow: 10

Unarmed: 0

Preferred weapon: Sword.

Screening Questions

Accepted villain app link (Required): Look in my signature.

Are you wanted in any countries?: I don't know, but I think I'm wanted in Kal'Urguan.

Why do you want to join?: It's hard to be a villain by yourself. I think being in a guild would provide protection.

Define powergaming thoroughly: Powergaming is when you make your character do something he/she couldn't normaly do. Like sprinting away from 50 men while your hands and feet are tied is powergaming.

Will you ever mention or hint the name or existence of this organization IC? Not unless I have to.

"Legal" stuff

Will you tell anyone about your association with us ever (including OOC) or reveal any amount of information about who we are or what we do? And yes this is entirely necessary. No.

Do you realize that breaking any server rules may result in banishment at our discretion? Yes, breaking server rules MAY result in a server banishment :P

Do you realize that revealing any information about us either IC or OOC will result in banishment and multiple contracts for your head? Yes, I'm in no position to have contracts on me.

Will you take multiple screenshots of all jobs related to the Dark Brotherhood? If I need to.

Have you downloaded the skin or another appropriate skin? Yes.

Hmmm... probation, until I can see your skills ingame.

Also, who locked our chests? And what's the pass' for em all?

Brent seems to be stuck in on choosing a guild, he's applied for the Wolf Pack I think or the MTG, and DB. I would like to see him come our way. I know that this it outa the blue, but I'd like to see if we can get our base somewhat closer to civilisation, city wise that is.

Delboy, we have safehouses being erected in various cities, but tbh, the guild is isolated, and in a ghost town. Bonus being, no one will ever find us.

Dont release it to the public. Can never be to carefull. There are meta gamers lurking around every corner >.>

All things considered, it wouldn't help the resident metas that much if we posted some numbers. But thinking about it now, we might just ditch the idea and pm the info.