[Event] Drake Attack

Narthok

Event Planners, MC Names: Narthok

Event Type: PvE / Adventure / Attack / Monster hunt

Event Date: TBA

Factions/Nations effected by the event: Polaris / Aesterwald / Mar

Event Location: City of Polaris

Summary: Essentially a small drake attacks Polaris shooting fireballs flying around causing general havoc/ stealing cows then retreating when shot with enough ballista, arrows  etc (dovakhin roars hue hue). This process would be repeated thrice over the course of perhaps a month maybe taking place every weekend. Upon the third attack a bystander/ random person/ whatever would announce that the beast must be slain to stop the attacks and a hunt/ search would be planned with a "guide" chosen. A party would be assembled to go after the Drake in its lair. 

Concept Images/ScreenshotsEsgaroth-Laketown-SHEAR-042910.jpg

Other Information:

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?: Yes

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?: Probably, although I am willing to do all the building myself if that will spare the team trouble.

Make a better backstory and follow up after the attack... come'on man... everyone likes a drake attack but be a little original pls...

Make a better backstory and follow up after the attack... come'on man... everyone likes a drake attack but be a little original pls...

My apologies, I didn't think it had a high likelyhood of being looked at by the et. However now that you point that out It is definitely a good idea to thicken the plot.

I've never heard of such an event before. Good work +1

An alternative would be for Drake to attack us in godmode

An alternative would be for Drake to attack us in godmode

Best quote ever, just for that +1 on the whole thing.

Damn, long time no answer at all. Excuse me.

Drakes or Dragons don't exist "for now" in Athera. I would need to denie this, since we need to follow the Lore of the Server. But if you want to build up something else, feel free to contact me.