Conquistadors

empirerebel

I have lost track of the dates....The natives are about to overwhelm us...It has been a month since you have gotten the last note. Much has changed since then conditions have worsened. There has been a rebellion rising it is down to only 10 of us from the original 100. Only 3 of the 10 actually support me. The rebellion is getting worse by the day it may break out into violence. The other day one of the rebels went into my room with a knife while I was sleeping. We can't fight the natives under these conditions. The rebels refuse to fight them. The spears seem to break cobble stone not just pierce it. This means soon enough we will lose resources. With the lack of men we can't get a sufficient amount of cobblestone out of the mines each day. We lost about a 100 per day and only get 27. The situation is beyond desperate. The natives are trying to besiege the fort. It is just a bloodbath. We mow them down each time, but we still lose a few men each attempt, and with 10 men you do the math...

It is about 5 days after I left the last note. The rebellion has led to conflict. We were hiding while they were looking for us. The natives came out of no where and killed them while they were unsuspecting there was expressions of horror and bewilderment. Maybe the lord is helping us. Our prayers have been answered it seems as though the disease is spreading among the natives. We are getting the natives enemies soon to help us fight the natives. The natives are getting weaker which is good. We can not go back we must stay until the natives are killed, I will personally rip the leaders limbs apart limb from limb. While he is unsuspecting! The sight of his blood will raise morale among the two soldiers that are with me. I think one is a Hernan and the other is a basic foot soldier. We are going to try and build a shelter underground wish us look and as always HELP US.

We are falling back....It is to much I have lost track of the days underground one of our men the Hernan I think, has gone crazy. He has isolated himself in his room and we hear constant shouting in there. The natives haven't found us yet. There enemies didn't take kindly to us either. They cut of the Basic footman's right arm off and told us to never come back. We obviously listened to them. Everything is going in the natives favor. We are falling back to Al Khazar this may be the last note you ever see.....Share my story, and KILL THE NATIVES!

I have reached Al Khazar. Some kind man offered me to join some guild or group I don't know what to call it. Anyway he offered me to join his guild/group as a sub faction. I am not sure what this means. I do not know if I am betraying all those who died for the guild or if I am doing them a favor. I am not sure if the lord would be ok with this. There is only one way to see. By making my decision i will see if good things happen then I know it was for the better if bad things happen then I am going to the Nether when I die.

(first of all would just like to say the reason why I am separating the lore in posts is they are a bit different information wise.)

I am trying to get a lot of friends. I will need it...I will launch attacks on the damn Natives soon enough. Those bastards wont see it coming. The lord has seen to bless me with diamond I think I have done right. The dead have not died in vain. The Conquistadors rich history will live on. As long as I am around, as long as others are around, we live on. We shall not die out. I plan on waging war on some empire. I forget the name. It is corrupt and unjust, it spreads lies and false propaganda. It has lied to many guilds and allied them. I am going to look for a sign to see whether or not I should do this. Good bye, friend. (guys these are all notes ok?)

It has been a few months since the last note. I apologize for that. Do you....do you ever think of how downhill my life went? Well it is now going uphill. I have went into the verge in search for light in search for a new start. I have gotten both. I have found a human encampment and now currently live there. The other day I actually spied on some orc encampment. We got spotted it was idiotic some squire got us spotted. When I say we I was with some dwarf...Anyway we ran back after receiving a pigeon telling us a group of orcs attacked us. We ran there almost instantly. We fought and fought. I hacked my sword into a orc's head. The blood got everywhere! The rest of the battle was a blur. This is what is bugging me...The encampment we scouted. Was the encampment that attacked us.....

Could you maybe stop quadruple-posting? :P

(Yeah sure why not can you maybe stop posting anything irrelevant?)

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.