Conquistadors

empirerebel

This guild is now reopened (I know I have a bad reputation on the server lately I have been trying to clean up my act it will be appreciated if you don't comment on my history)

Update: This guild is going through major changes I just am trying to get it out there, I am currently creating a base and the ranks. The lore is definitely subject to change.

Wait... Cortes is a rank, his first name (Hernan Cortes) is another rank, then Montezuma is a rank...?

Wait... Cortes is a rank, his first name (Hernan Cortes) is another rank, then Montezuma is a rank...?

Lol I am not that creative yes I know I know

The guild is being changed slowly I am adding more details to make it seem more appealing.

*you see a note on the ground* I will be in Al Khazar's town square if you are interested meet me there (or post on the forum) Or you can send me a pigeon... (aka /msg empirerebel)

(please don't quadruple post just edit your first post xD)

Thiq guild looks pretty good, I probaly won't join but if you need help with someting you can always pm me.

(please don't quadruple post just edit your first post xD)

Thiq guild looks pretty good, I probaly won't join but if you need help with someting you can always pm me.

(it was a triple post for your INFORMATION lol jking) I may need help gathering resources for the keep I am running low can you help me?

*you see a note on the ground* It is Irba, 18th of the first seed 1331, It seems as though we are expanding the keep. Through the rough days, the harsh weather, the monsters that constantly attacked us...We are daring enough to expand the keep we may have lost men, but it will be for the better, hopefully we get some reinforcements soon... I write this to you as a act of desperation and pleading...

This is Irba, 19th of the first seed 1331, We made an exchange with the natives...It seemed fair enough on our journey we benefited greatly we were offered land for a few stacks of diamond...It was not worth it...It is plagued and cursed. Men die daily from the disease that is spreading rapidly...There are daily attacks from these green creatures...they are not orcs, Orcs would show more mercy then these....I don't know. We need reinforcements now!

It is Kamees the 19th of the second seed year 1331...We have made little advancement...Most of our men are dieing....I have given up hope of ever getting the keep done. The natives have turned hostile after they saw we were making good use of there land. They think it was an unfair deal. Though they are primitive they put up a damn good fight. There spears pierce through our walls...Scratch that they are not primitive at all they are advanced...They are killing our men slowly. The daily raids wear down our resources. There is nothing more to say if you find this note then you better come and help us god damnit...

It is Kamees the 20th of the second seed year 1331... The past day the Natives have become more aggressive. I lost my El Viejo the other day. I have promoted another one, but it seems like...he has given up hope. You can see it in his eyes, its as if the life was sucked out of him. It seems like that with everyone. I am about to give a speech to raise morale, if you find this note god damnit help our lord has abandoned us.