The Wayward Workshop

Lark

The Wayward Workshop

2XKF6X8.png

Awesome picture made by Zer0

Our Theme:

Introduction to the

Wayward Workers

The Wayward Workers is a group dedicated to provided quality products and material

with quality craftsmanship and production. We pride ourselves on our knowledge of our chosen

profession and how we conduct ourselves and seek all those who wish to prove themselves

most skilled and knowledgeable in their profession and invite them to partake in the

pursuit of mastery of the crafting arts within the Wayward Workshop.

Wayward Workshop Information

To be added

Rules

1 - The Wayward Workers produce their crafts for all, we do not discriminate against races. Discrimination against customers and fellow crafters will see you tossed off the workshop.

2 - All professions are valid and none should think lesser of another for their chosen craft. Respect your fellow crafters or you will be tossed off the workshop.

3 - No Violence within the Workshop, or you will be tossed off workshop.

4 - Lying about your skill in your craft and attempting to use the powers of the Skygods and not actually rping will see you tossed off the workshop.

Application

IGN:

How long have you been on the server?:

----

RP Name:

Profession:

How skilled are you in said profession?:

Do you have any other skills?:

Affiliations?:

Why do you wish to join the Wayward Workshop?:

Do you agree to the rules and that the Wayward Workshop holds no responsibility for injuries gained due to violations of the rules?:

Do you accept Lark as the Lord of the Blacksmiths?:

IGN: OldMetaking

How long have you been on the server?: 2 months

----

RP Name: Deckard Ironcrown

Profession: He can do what ever, But he is an alright tinker

Why do you wish to join the Wayward Workshop?: To help in the advancement in science and technology

Do you agree to the rules and that the Wayward Workshop holds no responsibility for injuries gained due to violations of the rules?: Yes

Do you agree that you will be roleplaying your profession and not just sitting around like a derp waiting for it to craft(At least most of the time.): Yes

Do you accept Lark as the Lord of the Blacksmiths?: (*shifts his eyes around*) maybe ((sure))

IGN: Domainoft

How long have you been on the server?: Since early Aegis

----

RP Name: Crysh Irongut

Profession: Slicer of Stones

How skilled are you in said profession?: Adept

Do you have any other skills?: Blacksmithing, Mining

Affiliations?: The city of Polaris

Why do you wish to join the Wayward Workshop?: To advance my skill in blacksmithing "Hopefully as an apprentice" And display my Sliced Stone wares.

Do you agree to the rules and that the Wayward Workshop holds no responsibility for injuries gained due to violations of the rules?: Yes

Do you accept Lark as the Lord of the Blacksmiths?: Yes, Lord and Master show me your steel.

IGN: Sandbuilder952

How long have you been on the server?: 12th July 2012

----

RP Name: Kelomir Bronzebeard

Profession: Miner

How skilled are you in said profession?: Adequate

Do you have any other skills?: Clumsy in both Smithing and Masoning 

Affiliations?: (Depending on when you view this) the Grand Kingdom of Urguan

Why do you wish to join the Wayward Workshop?: To find a place where I can improve my skills, and to enjoy myself in what I make.

t

Do you agree to the rules and that the Wayward Workshop holds no responsibility for injuries gained due to violations of the rules?: Absolutely 

Do you accept Lark as the Lord of the Blacksmiths?: Unless proven otherwise, yes.

IGN: grouchybadger.

How long have you been on the server?: Since Aegis.

----

RP Name: Raknol Gran'axe.

Profession: Cookin' fud.

How skilled are you in said profession?: Pretteh gud. Been cookin' all m' loife. (Proficient)

Do you have any other skills?: Furm work too.

Affiliations?: Gran' Kingdum o' Urguan.

Why do you wish to join the Wayward Workshop?: T' cook fud for t' 'ole work shop 'n' practice m' trade.

Do you agree to the rules and that the Wayward Workshop holds no responsibility for injuries gained due to violations of the rules?: Aye.

Do you accept Lark as the Lord of the Blacksmiths?: Aye.