Anderssn

An aged easterner rides in on his horse, looking out to the enemy encampment. He unsheathes his blade and kisses it on the flat side. It had been quite some time...

"God forgive me for theese spillage of blood. The time has come to burn the infidels out."

George Winter hears of the upcoming battle, and is instantly inspired to look up everything he can about the conflict, attempting to gain a superior knowledge of the enemy and Waldian stratagems. He soon rises from his books, and runs off to fetch his cousin Martin to help him prepare.

"What is Doves Hill?"

"The Hill right next to my castle, I'm the true owner of the land since I was named Lord of Nerezza, that being a part of it. But some scums stole it from me while I was busy working around the castle. They removed the bridges and made some ugly tunnel instead." 

cukw335.jpg

Kom Austre

Kom gryande dag

kom fedre og mødre av

Høgtimbra ætter

Kom hanar i heimar tri

Kom allfader Odin

Kom moder min Frigg

Kom vise vanar

Kom utgamle thursar

Om frøa er ber

syng den song

som i fordums liv avla

Ask standande

heitir Yggdrasil

Tronar eviggrøn

yvir Urdarbrønn

Høyr meg alle

Søner åt Heimdall

Statt upp or svevna

Gjev kraft til rota

kvasst den eldest

av ormar som

gneg i grunna

Tri nornar eg ber

at liv skal du spinne

Tri nornar eg ber

at liv skal du tvinne

Tri norner eg ber

at liv skal du binde

...binde til rota...

Æsir nornir

visa vanir

thursamøyir

thrá valkyrjur

alvar dvergar

disir völvur

vordar vergar

Yggdrasil

((Beautiful, thanks Gaius))

As the controller of the region, I speak for the group when I say that we will not accept the land-conquest aspect of this warclaim. As per rules, the simple pillage is welcome, but we do not consent to conquest.

((For everyone else, we're still discussing terms by skype, will update this then. But I can't force a conquest, so either Pillage or Skirmish.))

Bishop rags prepares the 'GREAT WALL PLAN'. "They'll either starve or burn..." he also summons his elite army of mentally ill acolytes. 

Kardel cones to Nerezza, showing up with about a couple dozen soldiers donning painted armor. "Da main reason woi ah be destroyin fis shite be because it makes da taiga ugleh. Ah wunna execute deir leaders boi dropping dem entah da cement dat will be da foundations for da new, surely prettier structure that wouldn take its place. Narvak oz Anbella! May her nature never be defiled!"

"We've come to an agreement with the land owner and a battle will not be necessary this time. We got a bigger problem. The Undead have corrupted and raised a tower on the other side of the forest to west. Hanseti has been taken."

Warclaim Closed