Brave Soldati, Pay Heed!

Ibn Khaldun

Definitely! Also I guess you can post here, who are your friends (that we discussed in-game) and Ill talk to them via this thread or In-game (I have to work in 30 minutes, so just pass the info when you can!).

May possibly be interviewed for a Lets Play, excited!

Welcome Orpheus into the Brethren!

(OOC: Wiki is being updated!)

- Teutonic Order Wiki page under Organizations & Guilds section is Complete!

- Would to welcome Darith Greenhurst into the Teutonic Brethren!

Gaius Marius:

I tried to send you a PM, but it refused to send. Something about an array. After trying to fix the problem for half an hour, I've decided to just copy my message and paste it to you on this thread.

Hi

I'm a relatively new player (a dwarf, though for rp reasons I can't return to dwarf lands), who earlier today got to level 30 in mining. While wandering round Oren looking for an iron pick, I discovered Telawa's advert for an iron miner on the noticeboard. After a quick discussion with him, he suggested that if I wanted a house in exchange for my services I talk to you. As far as I can understand it, you're looking for iron, and can provide me with a house in a capital in exchange. If I misunderstood what Telawa said, then feel free to correct me. In my justification, it's midnight where I am!

If I'm correct, please contact me through the forum to discuss terms, as our timezones are unlikely to overlap (I live in the UK, and I gather you get on a while after midnight my time)

Thanks

pi4t/Binlor

Sorry to make this unrelated post in your thread, but it was the only way I could think of to contact you.

Gaius Marius:

I tried to send you a PM, but it refused to send. Something about an array. After trying to fix the problem for half an hour, I've decided to just copy my message and paste it to you on this thread.

Sorry to make this unrelated post in your thread, but it was the only way I could think of to contact you.

Hello Pi4t, I understand and I do not mind that at all, I would love to ask if I were only at 11PM EST, would this correlate with a time you get on as well? If not, we will continue talks on this thread, not a problem!

I don't quite understand what you said then, I'm afraid! I can be on probably times from earliest 4pm to latest 11pm GMT at best on weekdays (and that's stretching it, I'd be unable to make those times every day). That, as far as I can tell, equates to 11AM to 6PM EST. I don't know if you could make those times.

Are you online?

The Fort Town of Igelm extends its friendship, services and allegiance in the direction of the Order, and its associates.

((Same problem as that other guy, something about array issues, so here's my message))

A man standing tall in a fully black robes with some gray looking gloves on his hands and a white mask that looks like a monster is standing nearby with multiple sheathed swords on his waist with his arms crossed says to you "I was wondering about this "order" of yours." he says without looking. Slightly turning his head towards you he asks "What can you tell me of it?"

((Just thought I would have some fun with this and throw in my rp, I was wondering if you could tell me all about the order to see if I want to join. Currently I can't speak with you in game at all and I don't like to jump head first into things. I won't be able to get on Minecraft again for possibly a couple days, so I would love to talk to you for a bit about this order and what they do to see if I do want to join when I get back online, it does interest me.))

I believe we've talked before ((on teamspeak)) and I've met you at your town, my name in game is Corey. I'm interested in joining I'll get on TeamSpeak in a few hours, I'm going off to bed for a while. When I wake up I'll lurk in TeamSpeak & wait for you to join. If not, I can always meet you at your town.

((Same problem as that other guy, something about array issues, so here's my message))

A man standing tall in a fully black robes with some gray looking gloves on his hands and a white mask that looks like a monster is standing nearby with multiple sheathed swords on his waist with his arms crossed says to you "I was wondering about this "order" of yours." he says without looking. Slightly turning his head towards you he asks "What can you tell me of it?"

((Just thought I would have some fun with this and throw in my rp, I was wondering if you could tell me all about the order to see if I want to join. Currently I can't speak with you in game at all and I don't like to jump head first into things. I won't be able to get on Minecraft again for possibly a couple days, so I would love to talk to you for a bit about this order and what they do to see if I do want to join when I get back online, it does interest me.))

My Apologies for just coming to this, could you clarify how would you wish me to inform you of this Order, on this forum (I do not know your feelings towards this, but I treat all things on the forum as OOC talk) or In-Game?