[✗] Rebuilding The North Wilds Wall

Event Planners, MC Names: benji42cob, Joearomo, Woodenapples

Event Type: Battle/Build

Event Date:23/12/14

Factions/Nations effected by the event: Hanover Family, The wildlings.

Event Location: North Wilds wall and gate, Hanover Estate.

Summary: The Noble, Majestic house of Hanover has recently built a large castle on the outskirts of civilization on the borders of the Wilds. Previously, large walls stood which protected the realms from the threat of unorganized wildlings, and creatures from unknown territories. The Hanover family has received threats from a wildling group who say they will attack the Hanover House. Will the walls be built in time? Will anyone protect the Hanover family estate?   

Concept Images/Screenshots N/A

Other Information: Once the walls has been rebuilt, the wildling army will attack, and attempt to take over the Hanover estate. Men will be defending from the walls.

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?: Yes, the walls are protected and we will need it to be temporarily removed to rebuild the walls.

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?: We require people who can help build the walls, and actors to fight on the wildling army.

uh oh

You might want to work on the background and explain things (well literally everything) a bit further, who exactly is attacking, why are they attacking, background about the attackers. And so on....

The Land has protections on it!

Then obviously, someone owns it.

Also: 

Also, did the Earth's rotation around the Sun slow down, and I didn't get the memo?

Edited by Questions

-snip-

That's December 23rd. mm/dd/yyyy is the method used in America, though dd/mm/yyyy is used in Britain and Europe pretty extensively.

Also, did the Earth's rotation around the Sun slow down, and I didn't get the memo?

No, unlike america the majority of the planet goes with the date format D/M/Y, because you know... its logical.

Then obviously, someone owns it.

Also: 

What the two above me said for the date.

As for the protection, just because it is protected does not mean someone owns it as the world is not freebuild. Did you know that or did you miss that memo as well?

If you want a wall build it on your plot. And is the attackers something you came up with or did another group lay a threat on you in character? Either way to build a wall for yourself should not require the Event Team.

How do I get the protections removed? and yes a real group attacked!

How do I get the protections removed? and yes a real group attacked!

If I'm familiar with what you're referring to, the "wilds wall" is a server build that was built in creative. It extends the width of the north-central continent on the map. 

I would heed patu's suggestion and build a wall around your own settlement instead of build-scarring a server build. My knowledge of the wild groups and your own house is somewhat limited, but I can't imagine that conflict being more than 20 v 20, not nearly enough to justify a thousand block long rebuild.