Siege Of Vaerhold

yopplwasupxxx

That was some witty banter, friends. Let's keep the OOC shitfest to a minimum. Thread cleaned up (again) at OP request, and warclaim settled by leaders (some time Saturday, pillage, this weekend, will be elaborated upon by Pat/Taylor when they come to a final agreement).

Sívar Völík lets forward a deep sigh, throwing his carbarum battleaxe at a nearby tree in anger and looks up to the sky as if speaking to his father.

"Vill they really attack us for our land because ve dond vish ta join their commonwealth?, Attack us because ve fight to not be messed vith for da vay ve live?!"

Sívar raises his voice, Still looking up to the sky. "Father vatch over me on da upcoming battle.. even if ve fail ta protect our land, I vill still remove multiple heads of these filthy oreners!"

Finnvard narrows his eyes at the news, muttering a few words under his breathe, "After all these years, Otto.." He'd walk out, beckoning a Clan member out with him as he'd go to spar non-stop until the battle.

((4pm or 5pm EST on Saturday, Pillage, no TNT, one can be used by a GM for the gate. Agreed terms with Ark and Taylor.))

Warclaim has been accepted

Time: 5PM EST Saturday March 14

Terms:
Seige equipment allowed

Ladders - Allowed

TNT - Not allowed, Exception TNT placed and lighted by GM with proper roleplay

Defenders will be given first  shot

Rewards for defenders: Can not be WC for one month

Reward for attackers: Can loot the hold for 1 hour

Topic has been locked and moved, if these terms are not correct please PM me.

Reminder: Trebuchets are 500 Mina's, Ballistia's 350