Alstrawyn

JCmarine

* Alstrawyns walks down the stone road, glancing to Urguan "The dwarves, short and stout, but still mighty." Continues walking, looking at the Red rose tavern "People from multiple races talking together." * Also smiles, and continues walking looking at Haleun'or "My brethren, obsessed with purity." * Alstrawyn stops and frown "I still dont understand what is the point... But nobody would ever listen to my ideas, im just a 1000 year old high elf." Shakes her head slightly and continues walking down the road... glancing to the Virdian tavern, not even glancing at it, still walking down the road and looking to Petrus "The humans, the greatest race upon this world, their lives go by in a blink... but yet they can do so much." * She continues walking down and goes to Angren "I saw humans, elves and dwarves, and a great Olog stop the undead.  History is such a odd thing." *Smiles and walks back to Haleun'or, nobody knowing her complete refusal of the idea of Purity, she thinks of all the races, seeing all as equal "I am a odd one..." Chuckles happily

Asul now knows about her impurity, having stocked the young impure for several months, scribbling notes.
Kalenz will like this. The troll things to himself. 

Asul now knows about her impurity, having stocked the young impure for several months, scribbling notes.

Kalenz will like this. The troll things to himself. 

* Glances around feeling watched "... I have lost a bit of my sanity over these recent centuries, why would anybody want to watch lil ole me." Chuckles as she continues her way to Haleun'or