The Branches Will Break, Pt 1

Shar'ku/jenspelao

The orcs remain in the trog, sounds of steel and roars of training can be heard from the trog, they were set to delete the wood elf enemy, their hostile and dishonorable behaviour would go down with steel and blood.

WARCLAIM

Type of Battle:

Skirmish

Time & Date:

5PM EST, Saturday, March 28th

Attacking Forces:

The Orcs of Krugmar

Defending Forces:

Wood Elves

Location and Boundaries:

Fiandra. / ancientforest

Terms of Victory:

Victory for attacking team:

Defenders are killed or driven out of the battle area

Victory for the defending team:

attackers are killed or driven out of the battle area

Rewards:

If the attacking side wins, they shall immediatly build a siege war camp for a conquest.

If the defending side wins, the area will be non-warclaimable for such an extent of time as chosen by a non-affiliated GM  

Rules

Server rules

No team killing

No fake statuses

No returning to battle

No meta-gaming

No one-day alts

((sooooooo.... What's the RP behind this?))

I actually have been wondering what the reason for the war is. Your previous post alludes to some vague actions in the past that are never actually specified.

The first rule in the Urasept's 'War Rules' post is that a valid reason is needed for war.

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/123960-war-rules/#entry1193459

I'd just like to ask what exactly that reason is. Defending ourselves against raiders?

Posting this as nation leader, in case any FM cleans up the unaffiliated responses.

One reason I know of is that the Wood Elves killed Grool, the Targoth, whilst he was unarmed and unarmoured etc. 

Another is that you refused to give tribute, and the Tristin Tresery guy who at the time claimed to be a Chancellor (don't know if he was or is) insulted / threatened / tried to kill Orcs who were there demanding tribute.

I actually have been wondering what the reason for the war is. Your previous post alludes to some vague actions in the past that are never actually specified.

The first rule in the Urasept's 'War Rules' post is that a valid reason is needed for war.

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/123960-war-rules/#entry1193459

I'd just like to ask what exactly that reason is. Defending ourselves against raiders?

Posting this as nation leader, in case any FM cleans up the unaffiliated responses.

Wood elves started being a little hostile our orcs started enslaving a couple, then things got more tense and raiding and killing eachother started, once some orcs were there armorless just to speak about diplomacy and they got brutaly murdered, then grool and I went there to talk to the leader of the wood elves, who in rp we were told it was tdfootball, We got killed in a dishonorable way as we were armorless, that was the peak, killing the Rex and the Targoth when they were there just to speak.

EDIT: do you expect your people to get away with it if you kill the leader of the nation and the leader of the military when they are there just to talk?

We killed raiders. People in the city with hostile intent. How is that a valid excuse to start a war?

Grool was unarmoured and unarmed, and is a leading Orc.

And we weren't raiding, we were demanding tribute. Your apparent leadership refused, and insulted, threatened, and attempted to kill Orcs. 

Wood elves started being a little hostile our orcs started enslaving a couple, then things got more tense and raiding and killing eachother started, once some orcs were there armorless just to speak about diplomacy and they got brutaly murdered, then grool and I went there to talk to the leader of the wood elves, who in rp we were told it was tdfootball, We got killed in a dishonorable way as we were armorless, that was the peak, killing the Rex and the Targoth when they were there just to speak.

EDIT: do you expect your people to get away with it if you kill the leader of the nation and the leader of the military when they are there just to talk?

As far as I am aware there have been no raids committed by wood elves. And the only orcs killed in the city were slavers and known raiders walking around openly discussing the merits to attacking a place. That's hardly innocent.

The only people who witnessed the death of the Rex/Targoth when we killed them were us elves, who even told you in RP it happened?

Also a valid point. I don't believe any survivors came from any of the orcish raids where we killed the orcs, except one where orcs had initiated fights and a player with a no-pvp persona was able to flee.

Also I'd like to ask which adjacent area the war is being launched from.

As far as I am aware there have been no raids committed by wood elves. And the only orcs killed in the city were slavers and known raiders walking around openly discussing the merits to attacking a place. That's hardly innocent.

Also a valid point. I don't believe any survivors came from any of the orcish raids where we killed the orcs, except one where orcs had initiated fights and a player with a no-pvp persona was able to flee.

You refused to give tribute, you murdered the nation leader and the leader of the military when we were there to speak and wolfkite aka hu'din was there in rp wasnt killed.

You refused to give tribute, you murdered the nation leader and the leader of the military when we were there to speak and wolfkite aka hu'din was there in rp wasnt killed.

Your characters were being purposefully aggressive and were known hostiles. That essentially baiting for WC reason.