[Complete]Relics For Sale!

big narstie

Several notes appear pinned onto the Wheezer Leatherworks co. stand and the Jester's Rest Tavern, if you decide to take a closer look, you'll notice that elaborately hand-drawn diagrams of a beautiful suit of armor and an equally impressive sword. 

"The Kingdom of Skravia cordially invites you to bid for these most illustrious relics:

Stormbreaker! The legendary sword said to have cut down the foul Maric Varodyr II during the assault on Dres Angral. Said to be perfect in make, the runes along the blade read "Stormbreaker", due to its history of cutting down self proclaimed "Storm-Kings!".

jYRbona.png

Secondly, what is said to have been the attire of the brave soul whom cut down the loathsome, abominable "Storm-King" of Renatus, a masterful set of armor worn by the Followers of Xan. Buying this'll make ye' all t'more powerful than the man whom slew the nauseating King of Renatus!

pw9VFS8.png

QbhaMmu.png

4S6eWGP.png

Bct5BLq.png

If you're interested in joining the esteemed ranks of the glorious regicide of Maric Varodyr, leave an offer below or contact King Romstun in due haste!"

A few knocks on the door could be heard, if opened it would reveal a man wearing the colors of the Amice family

he'd reach into his pocket, and hold out a letter to you, the letter would be sealed with wax, the wax having the Amice Family 

Phoenix stamped in it.

The letter reads

"To Those It Concerns

I lady Caroline am Interested In buying your storm-breaker sword, I'll put a bid in place of 200 minas

Best Regards

Lady Caroline"

Archibald would send a sparrow to the seller, a letter attached to its leg. The letter reads . . . 

"I, Archibald Vallero, will take the Stormbreaker sword for 400 minas."