Eastin Dia Trading Co.

FlowUster

MC Name - NicktheRed20

Character Name - Nicolas 'Art' Fireblade

Profession - Enchanter/Miner/Blacksmith

Profession Level - Adept/Clumsy/Apprentice 

Combat Or Magic Training - Combat!

Skype Username - nickblake11

Nicolas receives a bird, more importantly a raven, wings batting in the wind. It drops an envelope by his feet, before arching off. "After careful review, we regret to deny this application. Thank you for submitting." Sam's name is signed, a quill clearly having written it in thick black ink.

Im a helmsman and I need a ship to do business for ya! :D

On his way home with his brown big horse, Liandir notices the poster, seens intrested and jumps  infront of it.

He reads it, with a nice smile on his face, says to himself "Mhhm, Sounds just for me.."

He takes out a feather and applying.

MC Name - TheMasker

Character Name - Linadir

Profession - Farmer, Chef, Breeder and Miner

Profession Level - Aduqate Farmer, Fair miner, BlackSmith and Chef.

Combat Or Magic Training - None, but I know to shot with a bow, pretty good.

Skype Username - itaydais

A raven, black feathers coatings it's wings and body, cuts over the horizon. A letter flaps in its talons, almost as violently as it slams it's wings against the wind. The letter is dropped by Linadir's feet, and the raven flies off, without waiting for seeds, or even a response.

"We're sorry it took so long for us to review this application. You have been denied, due to your relation with the Captain of, 'The Void'. You have our apologies for the inconvenience." Sam has signed his name here, obviously rushed.

A raven, black feathers coatings it's wings and body, cuts over the horizon. A letter flaps in its talons, almost as violently as it slams it's wings against the wind. The letter is dropped by Linadir's feet, and the raven flies off, without waiting for seeds, or even a response.

"We're sorry it took so long for us to review this application. You have been denied, due to your relation with the Captain of, 'The Void'. You have our apologies for the inconvenience." Sam has signed his name here, obviously rushed.

A bird goes back, carrying a letter.

"My relations, with the Captain of 'The Void' are just friendship, I'm helping him building his ship, I'm not a pirate, and never was one, he is building a ship, I'm just helping him to build it, I won't be a part of the pirate crew or support it. Just to let you know, I wanted to build a ship, to get expirence in the sailing, and the sea, to make you want me more in your crew, with the expirence of the sailing, I guess I made a mistake making that. And just to let you know, not even one pirate activity was made. Thank you for your time, Liandir.

A bird goes back, carrying a letter.

"My relations, with the Captain of 'The Void' are just friendship, I'm helping him building his ship, I'm not a pirate, and never was one, he is building a ship, I'm just helping him to build it, I won't be a part of the pirate crew or support it. Just to let you know, I wanted to build a ship, to get expirence in the sailing, and the sea, to make you want me more in your crew, with the expirence of the sailing, I guess I made a mistake making that. And just to let you know, not even one pirate activity was made. Thank you for your time, Liandir.

"Eastin Dia was unaware that The Void was a pirate group. Thank you for this vital information. We do not negotiate with pirates or their associates."

"Eastin Dia was unaware that The Void was a pirate group. Thank you for this vital information. We do not negotiate with pirates or their associates."

"And when I saved you from the group of the kidnappers, did you really saw something about me that even reminds a pirate or a criminal? I bet you just don't want me in your crew, and I understand that, I'll wish you luck with everything and finish it. Thank you."

"And when I saved you from the group of the kidnappers, did you really saw something about me that even reminds a pirate or a criminal? I bet you just don't want me in your crew, and I understand that, I'll wish you luck with everything and finish it. Thank you."

"We've stated our reasoning, and will not explain ourselves further. Safe travels, Linadir." Sam states, rather firmly. He then turns, departing the scene.

An application just happened to arise in the form of a parchment scroll, wow! Bundled with it is a letter of invitation written by Sam himself!
"To preface, I got this letter of invitation from Sam some few elven weeks ago. Only took the time to send this in now, my hopes are that it wont be an issue."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MC Name - GisterMoosey, formerly Degeneracy/MisterGoosey

Character Name - Kuro

Professions - Aengulic Farmer, Legendary Chef, Masterful Breeder.

Combat / Magic - Efficient use of most of the simpler martial weapons, adequate pole-arm and mounted combat training. Also fire evocation and mental magic respectively.

Skype - Pretty sure Retsu and Drax already have it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The bottom of the application is rather simply signed, Kuro.

An application just happened to arise in the form of a parchment scroll, wow! Bundled with it is a letter of invitation written by Sam himself!

"To preface, I got this letter of invitation from Sam some few elven weeks ago. Only took the time to send this in now, my hopes are that it wont be an issue."

MC Name - GisterMoosey, formerly Degeneracy/MisterGoosey

Character Name - Kuro

Professions - Aengulic Farmer, Legendary Chef, Masterful Breeder.

Combat / Magic - Efficient use of most of the simpler martial weapons, adequate pole-arm and mounted combat training. Also fire evocation and mental magic respectively.

Skype - Pretty sure Retsu and Drax already have it.

The bottom of the application is rather simply signed, Kuro.

Kuro receives a letter, delivered by the same raven who delivers all of the denial letters. As usual, it's neatly kept, and circles above the man a few times, before dropping the envelope and swiftly departing.

"Seeing as you have an invitation from Sam himself, there is simply no other thing to do. You are denied. Just kidding! - We'd happy to have you at Eastin Dia. A crew member will be sent to gather you soon."

Sam himself has signed here, the signature curly and written in a thick black ink.

MC Name -  Reznc

Character Name -  Azariah

Profession -  Farmer

Profession Level - Promising 

Combat Or Magic Training - Combat 

Skype Username - Azariah. 

MC Name -  Reznc

Character Name -  Azariah

Profession -  Farmer

Profession Level - Promising 

Combat Or Magic Training - Combat 

Skype Username - Azariah. 

Azariah recieves a bird, it's wings battling against the wind. It drops a note beside you, the writing thick black, obviously written by the infamous Sam.

"Thank you for the application, Azariah. Eastin Dia Trading Company is glad to have you." Sam's name is signed here, in the regular curly fashion.

MC Name - funny981

Character Name - Ravondir Iheiuhii'ame Eherir

Profession - Blacksmithing

Profession Level - Clumsy

Combat Or Magic Training - Both. Cleric and well versed in sword combat.

Skype Username -  N/A

MC Name - funny981

Character Name - Ravondir Iheiuhii'ame Eherir

Profession - Blacksmithing

Profession Level - Clumsy

Combat Or Magic Training - Both. Cleric and well versed in sword combat.

Skype Username -  N/A

"You've been accepted. Welcome."

Enedor reads through the information.. "Seems like an adventure...

MC Name -  noahandreas

Character Name - Enedor Pastly

Profession - Tinker and blacksmith

Profession Level - Tinker: Bungling

Blacksmith: Only promising... 

Combat Or Magic Training - Trained at the sword and whether this helps or not.. an experienced traveler. 

Skype Username - Noah.0012

The letter is signed in small writing with black ink. 

Hide contents

((Sorry, the post above messed up please ignore it, I'll post again when I have solved the issue))